Schizophrenia help?

GeorgeW

GeorgeW

I know schizophrenia is treated with medications. But i really want to know is there any natural treatment for schizophrenia and if there is a natural treatment how it is treated??

NWiddi

NWiddi

As you know Schizophrenia is usually treated with anti-psychotics which block the reuptake of Dopamine, there are herbal drugs that do the same but are much milder than pharmaceutical grade reuptake inhibitors.

While I was waiting for an appointment to get anti-psychotics I researched herbal Dopamine reuptake inhibitors and found four, I forget one of them but the other three were St. John's Wort, Magnolia Bark and Graviola.

I chose the Graviola and took one in the morning and one before bed for 43 days while waiting for the appointment and they reduced the volume of the voice I was hearing by around 80% letting me cope with it much more easily but I was also experiencing pain that I believed was being caused by my voice and that was only reduced by the same percentage.

When I finally got the prescribed medication it was much stronger and reduced the volume of the voice by as much as 95% and my voices ability to cause me pain was gone completely.