schizophrenia.com

BillFish

BillFish

Got to say it after visiting that site for years and I mean years,the people on the diagnosed forum are a serious bunch of freaks and weirdos.People firing off posts like a machine gun one after the other 24/7 with the first bit of dross that comes to their dysfunctional sick minds. Even though 99% of their threads get locked they continue unperturbed.Lots of creepy weird posts, seriously sad me thinks.At least here people seem to have some grasp on sanity most of the time and you can actually get a reply that makes sense lol.:meanie::eek2::LOL:

L

Lilac

Never heard of it before now. I know Mind have a community website I can't remember off the top of my head what it is called.

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

Bit judgemental there Bill don't you think??

Passionflower

Passionflower

Elefriends ?! Oh my goodness what ever next. I just had a look at the first page and it stopped me from registering as it's so patronising.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Got to say it after visiting that site for years and I mean years,the people on the diagnosed forum are a serious bunch of freaks and weirdos.
It's very fixated on the brain disease model; to the large exclusion of all else. At least here people can post more openly about things, & more openly discuss different theories on it all.

A

Andrew Lorimer

...the people on the diagnosed forum are a serious bunch of freaks and weirdos...
Not to deny you your view BillFish, but I like freaks and weirdos. I used to post there. I've always found the folks to be great.

F

flute

Well I guess at least they have the insight in knowing they're SZ in order to post on a SZ board. give them that/