• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Schizophrenia—Critique of Medication & Big Pharma

A

Apotheosis

I have seen this Film - It's very good

http://www.iraresoul.com/dvd.html

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6HGS0O9yEg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6HGS0O9yEg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

A

Apotheosis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OVNiLKjMME&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OVNiLKjMME&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
well there are always going to be debate either side of medication. i often wonder if i am doing the right thing about taking meds but every time come off them i get very very ill the whole town is ahgainst me that sort of ill. i guess i choose to believe that this is a illness because my grandad had it my dad has it and i have it therefore it certainly is genetic which THEY DO SAY my grandad was paranoid about the police and so am i lol the very same fear. they tried to take him to see a phycologist once and he came out saying i know a policeman in disguise.

A

Apotheosis

well there are always going to be debate either side of medication. i often wonder if i am doing the right thing about taking meds but every time come off them i get very very ill the whole town is ahgainst me that sort of ill. i guess i choose to believe that this is a illness because my grandad had it my dad has it and i have it therefore it certainly is genetic which THEY DO SAY my grandad was paranoid about the police and so am i lol the very same fear. they tried to take him to see a phycologist once and he came out saying i know a policeman in disguise.
I am exactly the same - I tick all the boxes for what is labelled extreme paranoid schizophrenia. But I have never had proper psychological help. So I suppose that I will never know how it might have helped or not.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi apothosis its interesting stuff there are you currently on meds if so what do you take. have you ever written to anyone about your bad treatment and not being aloud therepy diddy

A

Apotheosis

hi apothosis its interesting stuff there are you currently on meds if so what do you take. have you ever written to anyone about your bad treatment and not being aloud therepy diddy
200mg Amisulpride. I have written to a lot of people - but not complained through official channels. What recourse is there? Apart from incidents on the first section; which I am not going into here ~ all of this is standard NHS psychiatric medical practise. I have however always stated my opinions, & beliefs to MH care personal.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
cpuusage A critique of genetic research on schizophrenia – expensive castles in the air Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Should I tell them I have mental illness/depression or schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 12
O Schizophrenia or Someone from Above Schizophrenia Forum 1
P People with schizophrenia who work Schizophrenia Forum 20
L Nothing whatsoever to do with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 17
nenexx I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS, IS THIS SCHIZOPHRENIA? or what HELP ME Schizophrenia Forum 18
O Is it Schizophrenia or is it Someone From Above? Schizophrenia Forum 2
slowturtle Paranoid Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
L did your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 22
L Does your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 6
nenexx Is this schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
C What if schizophrenia has something to do with your spirit/higher self/soul/subconscious mind? Schizophrenia Forum 19
M Is that a sign to get schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
MissPink Has my boyfriend got Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
O Clozapine for Schizophrenia is Great Schizophrenia Forum 5
lifecangetbetter suggestions for a job with someone with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
S My cousin has schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
S Schizophrenia and Spravato Schizophrenia Forum 6
veela Schizophrenia and work Schizophrenia Forum 12
P I am so confused (schizophrenia / schizoaffective/bipolar) Schizophrenia Forum 2
M Happy Productive life despite schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
M when to tell someone you are dating you have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Schizophrenia vs anxiety induced psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 2
S Schizophrenia and adhd Schizophrenia Forum 3
H How did you first know you had schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Schizophrenia: Stigma and Challenges Schizophrenia Forum 55
L autism and schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
Tawny Eastenders story line - Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 25
S Could it be schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i think i have unlock some super powers from schizophrenia idk? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Amelia2020 I think i might have Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
B Dating someone with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
vangoghs Dating with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 21
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Everyday i learn more about my own schizophrenia, i learn more how to battle it and understand it and see it as it is? Schizophrenia Forum 2
nenexx Do I have schizophrenia or is it anxiety? Schizophrenia Forum 28
nenexx potential "cure" for schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Countdown and schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
R That Demon: Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 8
L Do You find schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 4
lifecangetbetter Klonopin for schizophrenia, any luck? Schizophrenia Forum 4
vangoghs Historical Figures with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
ht46 Schizophrenia impairs your thinking Schizophrenia Forum 14
P Keep thinking I have a schizophrenia psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 19
vangoghs My experience with schizophrenia. Is yours similar in any way? Schizophrenia Forum 9
I Possibly schizophrenia- hearing voices Schizophrenia Forum 12
L schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 12
Mr.NiceGuy Schizophrenia cause Schizophrenia Forum 6
S Dear schizophrenia patient. Schizophrenia Forum 20
T Idk if I even have paranoid schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
S schizophrenia loneliness Schizophrenia Forum 5