• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Schizoid psychopath

T

Tjnitram

i dont exist anywhere .my body is invisible inside like a shell. I just copy and imagine and pretend what everyone else is doing. Nothing makes sense . Time. Sounds. Bushes . I just want to live in a timeless picture in my head. I have utter terror at not existing anywhere. I don’t know what people are . . I’m terrified how insane I am. I don’t have thoughts or feelings just a floating thing of imagination above a shell of a thing. The environment around me is different all the time . I don’t experience anything. It’s just black . My body is dead. All my feelings are imagined in a screen in my head . Learned from watching people and from the telly. I’m afraid I’ll just stop , Stare and just dissapear. . I can’t “see” inside my body, when I try body scans it’s like kick starting something frozen but it’s bad. Terror of things inside movement. I don’t understand sensations . Same with yoga. It’s like opening a world of terror . A gateway to hell of attacking things . I want to live in a little schizoid picture or tv screen forever. Away from my body and the world. But I can’t . Anyone else feel like this . I’m also paranoid and hateful of people . Of having a space, - self. A soul. It’s like I can’t bear existence. It’s getting worse because I can’t “hide” anymore. Like I’ve created everything my body image reality feelings in my head. Not experienced from my body. My body is a blank. An invisible hole. It’s constant terror and panic. Like Having a consciousness with nowhere to go . Just squashed behind my eyes. Bored. Solitary confinement. Just trapped consciousness . It’s unbearable