Schizoid personality test ;)

M

MrFriendly

Hi!

I think the issue of always giving, or thinking you have, a diagnosis - is a bit crazy in itself. What is this? Classifying people, putting people in a box??? Offcourse sometimes you really have a diagnosis...but why not just realizing people have emotions and accepting that we all have different ways of coping with them? Let us all be ourself, and proud of it! Life can be hard. I dont think that has to do with us.... It has to do with life itself. The premesis of life is joy and laughter, life and death. Life is both brutal and beautiful. And it is our duty to best play the cards we are given in life. And as long as we are alive, the possibillity of happiness always lies waiting for us. Kenneth.

Last edited:
E

english rose

I have been diagnosed with Aspergers, an NHS psychologist advised me to contact the National Autistic Society in order to better understand the condition & how it affects me, but she is not recommending treatment - which I do understand as the NHS has not got the resources to be trying to treat people with incurable conditions, it's just a pity that I do not have the financial resources to go private.

R

RanaeQuinn

Schzoid

i scored a 40

your score indicates that you have schzoid personality disorder. and need to seek help from a doctor or other medical health professional to further discuss diagnosis and treatment

Schizotypal
your score is 32

Your score indicates that you have a Schizotypal personality disorder and need to seek help from a doctor or other medical health professional to further discuss diagnosis and treatment

Paranoid
Your score is 12

your score indicates that you may have paranoid personality disorder and need to seek help from a doctor or other mental health practitioner to further discuss diagnosis and treatment

Dissociative indentity disorder
Your score is 31

This score indicates that you may have some signs of dissociative identity disorder. you may need to seek a mental health professional for further evaluation

L

Liamweed

hmm

I scored 33 on schizoid
44 on borderline personality
64 on depression,..... surprise, surprise. (Plus moderate insomnia apparently)
31 on anxiety
37 on social anxiety
35 on depersonalization test
40 on autism
53 on EQ
...everytyhing with a notable score........
Only good thing was the 114 on the IQ test...
ok at least not everything is wrong with me.

C

CowMalla

I got 31, "I may have Schizoid personality" seek help from a doctor, hell no. Moo to that.

H

HollyTargaryen

I scored 38, said “I should go see a doctor”. Absolutely no way that’s happening, deff hell no.
I’m already taking antidepressants, etc... I don’t need more meds.

E

Erki17

Oh, of course! I worded that really poorly. I've been confused about what's happening to me for quite a while now, I just took it for fun. :)