Schizoid personality test ;)

I

Ilykittens

Interesting, scored 32 first time and couldnt remember if I read below, redid it again today and scored 34 and says indications show I am schizoid and should seek attention. I wonder what I ticked slightly different this time?

freak-on-a-leash

freak-on-a-leash

I scored 31. Kinda took it for fun/out of curosity though, already diagnosed with schizophrenia.

GoghTardis

GoghTardis

20. No disorder. I don't like hanging out with friends but I am close enough to my family to be "healthy".

L

Limentra

I scored 41, I've done 4 different online tests and score "highly schizoid" every time.
I didn't really need the tests to tell me though, I just read through the symptoms and knew that was me.

M

mld

I scored 38! No wonder I am going to join a therapeutic community for those people with personality disorders, but how am I going to cope without talking to anyone. I' m not sure they are used to SPD.

We'll wait and see. It all kicks off on the 1st October this year - well next Tuesday.

M

mld

I scored 38! No wonder I am going to join a therapeutic community for those people with personality disorders, but how am I going to cope without talking to anyone. I' m not sure they are used to SPD.

We'll wait and see. It all kicks off on the 1st October this year - well next Tuesday.