• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Schizoid personality disorder

H

honestjohn

Founding Member
I suffer with a schizoid personality disorder and would love to speak with fellow sufferers,anyone else is more then welcome to speak on the subject.According to statistics just 1% of any countrys population suffer with this condition,I would especially like to speak with covert types.I also have a small drink problem associated through this spd.

H

honestjohn

Founding Member
Silence of the lambs

I suffer with a schizoid personality disorder and would love to speak with fellow sufferers,anyone else is more then welcome to speak on the subject.According to statistics just 1% of any countrys population suffer with this condition,I would especially like to speak with covert types.I also have a small drink problem associated through this spd.
This was the first post i made and anyone who reads this can see what i have written,nobody replied.I have never been diagnosed with schizophrenia.So for people to come onto the forum suggesting i am is an insult,whats an even bigger insult is not being able to defend myself from further attack by this very sick person.My posts are removed theres are allowed to remain.The whole episode with Rambuie Perspecador stinks along with the hypocrisy of being persecuted by judge and jury.honestjohn,honest.

H

honestjohn

Founding Member
Traffic lights changing to red

I have been going to see a therapist for about six month's now and feel like i'am going round in circles.There is no cure for this spd it's been left to late,so how do i improve my conditioning when everything comes out negative.I'am on the point of blowing the therapist into touch,which would be in true schizoid tradition,how do i continue to fight this negativity.

My schizoid monster look's have been at work again,a young women was passing me by as i was leaving my address.She took one glance at me and started to jog,her facial expressions changed like the colour's of the traffic lights they stuck on red.Red for anger having seen me,she really did look horrified.

Would tinted sunglasse's help,would they damage my eye's,could i wear them in winter time,I don't where glasse's by the way.

honestjohn,honest.

H

honestjohn

Founding Member
Hi everyone wheres stephanie 2

Rebel_Rogue

Rebel_Rogue

hi

My best friend suffers from Schizoid personality disorder and it has put her through alot. It affects her relationships and she doesnt have many close friends. I wouldnt have her any other way though. I am bipolar and she is always there for me when i need her just like i am always there for her :grouphug:

L

LilysT

This is the first time i've heard of this illness. I looked it up and alot of it describes what i am like. I keep to myself, i don't have friends and don't really like or trust people but i'm desperately lonely. I have a boyfriend and long to be loved but whenever he's around i feel suffocated and cannot stand him anywhere near me :confused: Its like everything inside of me is screaming at me to tell him i love him and to hug him, to say and do what he needs but my body just wont, it fights me and makes me walk away from him and seek solitude. For some reason i cannot tolerate being around people. Everyone says i am really harsh because i appear to have no love or compassion towards other people.

I'm so depressed and lonely, because i want friends and i want to be with people but i just can't, i don't fit in anywhere. I am home alone every single day. Do i sound silly? :(

R

riverx

Hi,
Ive just joined this place, tho have been in other forums
Hi honest John, you've been going to therapy, my experiences in th. were mostly a negative result too. If you'd like to recover, would you be interested in doing a peer group recovery oriented self-help set up?

(ps, were you ever in another forum under another name? its just there used to be someone who used to talk a bit like you.... :unsure:

J

john2054

Hi peops, hey hj so that's 2 things we've got in common, name and opd! I think it's a bugger, a shadow we fight in vain. Oh yeah between u + me ive got a god complex, and now make friends with shadows and vampires. Catch my drift?