Schizoaffective

R

Rosie123belleboris

Hi all,
My diagnosis is schizoaffective and ive never had a period of stability. I wondered if any one else had experience of the depression and psychosis. If so, what have you found has helped you?? I've tried lots of different meds and my final option I've been told is clozapine.

Please help or advise

Thanks

Resourceperson

Resourceperson

Dear friend.

I also have had Your diagnosis, and today I am completely healthy.

I still get injections and advice everyone to have an open dialogue With their doctor,
and to voulantarely take Your medication.

Life can be wonderful. Yet it requires responsibility for Your illness. Taking Your medication can really save the day!

Best of Luck!

Kenneth

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nicole_alexandra

I have scizoaffective disorder and take respirodone 2mg as well as prozac 20 mg for my depression. I feel that it has been helpful although I feel emotionally blunted. My psychosis was so bad and I could not do anything.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I have scizoaffective disorder and take respirodone 2mg as well as prozac 20 mg for my depression. I feel that it has been helpful although I feel emotionally blunted. My psychosis was so bad and I could not do anything.
It does that I'm taking the same and it does make you feel emotionally blunted, for me its good because I'm never gonna get a woman and I'm never going to be happy in life so being emotionally works out perfectly for me. I can't masturbate anymore neither that's another side affect it has.