• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

schizoaffective disorder

A

amy_nutter

Hi I'm Amy i have schizoaffective disorder. just come out of hospital again and struggling big time.:oops:

nice to find somewhere for people like me to come.:mad:

A

Affective

I have Schizoaffective Disorder too. If you ever need to talk I'm here.

B

Blondie

Welcome Amy.I'm new to.I had a cousin who committed suicide years ago from the disorder,so I am SO glad you are seeking support!!I'm here because my daughter has a terminal illness (see justgiving page for picture).Life is a bitch isn't it?!

A

amy_nutter

Hi Affective nice to hear from you.
Hi Blondie sorry to hear about your daughter thats terrible i don't know how you cope i do admire you.
xx

B

Blondie

Coming here helps.It reminds me other people have problems to and I like to try and help if I can.:)

A

Affective

Coming here helps.It reminds me other people have problems to and I like to try and help if I can.:)
It's good to have intentions like that. :)

A

amy_nutter

thats good and really kind.

A

amy_nutter

I can c the end of my life coming and i don't feel scared, i want to die

A

Affective

I can c the end of my life coming and i don't feel scared, i want to die
I am truely sorry you feel this way. Please reconsider. Why do you feel this way my friend? Please get in touch with a health professional before you decide anything, please.

A

amy_nutter

sorry its just how i feel.
got to c my nurse on tuesday but i feel like keeping this all to myself as i dont want them knowing my plans as they might stop me.
the fewer people that know my plans the better as then they wont know and try and stop me or feel guilty for not having stopped me knowing i was planning it if that makes sense. my nurse is trying to get appointment for me with my psychiatrist but she is really busy, she wants my meds reviewed.
I am not sure why i am posting this on here either to be honest i must be daft. sorry sorry sorry. no one understands me i am so alone.:(:(:(:(

A

Affective

sorry its just how i feel.
got to c my nurse on tuesday but i feel like keeping this all to myself as i dont want them knowing my plans as they might stop me.
the fewer people that know my plans the better as then they wont know and try and stop me or feel guilty for not having stopped me knowing i was planning it if that makes sense. my nurse is trying to get appointment for me with my psychiatrist but she is really busy, she wants my meds reviewed.
I am not sure why i am posting this on here either to be honest i must be daft. sorry sorry sorry. no one understands me i am so alone.:(:(:(:(
I used to do that too! I used to not tell anyone and I'd suffer in silence. Believe me, you will feel happy again, you just have to give it a chance. After every rainy day there's always a rainbow afterwards. Please at least give these new medications or new dosage a chance, please?

B

Blondie

Why do you feel so unhappy Amy?You are not alone ok,talk to us hun xx