• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Scared

G

gurl2134

Hi all, this is my first time on this site. I want fo share today something that is bothering me a lot. So since I was 20 years old, I have been taken advantage of and manipulated by men, sexually, mentally, and physically. It still affects me to this day. What I want to share is how men have pressured me to send them explicit pictures, I couldn’t say no and defend myself. So for the past two weeks I keep having nightmares about me getting talked into posting pictures on sexual websites. It scares me terribly 😭 I’m scared if that ever happened I’d get arrested or something. I mean getting back to my past, I did agree to taking explicit pictures, but I was always back and forth on if I was ok and not ok with it. I was always told guys like my pictures and it makes me a model (I’ve always dream and talked about wanting to be a model). Anyways thought im terrified about getting in legal trouble for these mistakes. I’m scared of if my nightmare comes true, I’ll be arrested. My stomach is in knots just thinking about it. I haven’t really shared this much with anyone, especially my parents, they’ll never understand. I feel like I’m a whore, and dirty. I just need some reassurance.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

Don’t do things you don’t feel comfortable with I’ve learned this the hard way. Please be more careful but a lot of people have done this. Myself included so im sure you won’t get into any trouble. But be more gentle with yourself it will help you in the long run with feeling this way. You’ll thank yourself later.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
You sound like a vulnerable person to me. Do you have friends or family in your life that can help you protect yourself from being played with?

Your body is yours, private, and not for other people to look at a masturbate over. You are worth much more than this.

Can you avoid these types of men? I wouldn't even get into a conversation with them.

G

gurl2134

Let me just make a point, my current relationship with my boyfriend, has nothing to do with my past, my relationship is healthy and happy and wet are doing well together.

Wishbone

Wishbone

I don't see any legal issues here as long as you were both adults. However, if you share nude images of yourself, or agree to have them taken of you, you're naked self is likely to end up in places you do not wish them to be, particularly, all over the internet...forever. So, I wouldn't do it if I were you, any of you. Men can pressure women and women can pressure men, but ultimately it's down to you to draw a line for things you do, or do not want, so you need to be strong enough to make that stand if and when it comes. The only exception here is if naked images of you were used to blackmail you, in which case you should contact the police.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We all have made mistakes you just learn from it and think I wouldn't do that again and you have learned from the experience . Lots of actresses have nudes of them leaked out there they don't let it define them .

Murasakibee

Murasakibee

I've been the victim of harrassment before, nothing furthering that that but for over three years I guy I knew would make new accounts and harrass me and use threats of suicide or make up some some terrible event happening to him to get me to speak to him again. I had been warned by several members prior to talking to him not to, I didn't listen. I thought they were being mean. I was foolish but I've learnt self blame isn't healthy.
Another guy that I know does a similar thing, but I don't tolerate it like I use to. He threats to harm himself and I warn him I'll call 911 and his parents, I have in the past. But I won't sit back and allow him to sexually harrass me and I will not ever allow them to force me to send pics of my body.
It's something that is hard to overcome and probably even harder if you've been abuse in the past but its important to remember;

It's YOUR body. No pervert can make you send pics, no matter what he says. If he threatens to harm you or yourself, call the police and keep the conversation. He has no right to do that. It's your body, no his. Your body belongs to no one but yourself.

H

healthybrain

Dont worry you wont get in trouble. Its under your consent and whoever posted them thats their problem not yours.