• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Scared

M

Malfoy 13

are going to be homeless again. My landlord is trying to evict us saying we owe back rent. We are fighting it in court. But then the covid19 showed up all court is on hold we have proof they are lying. They then changeed their story about how much we own (yes it's legal) we got word from our lawyer that even if we win the case my landlord is stopping our mouth to mouth lease. We have no where to go. No friends no family our credit is bad and now everyone does credit checks to rent a place. We were thinking about buying a camper and living in it. But I not sure if it's a good idea. I don't know what to do any more I'm scared.

E

Empty_void

I have lived in a camper before, 2 years. If you have no other choices available to you I would recommend it. Your situation sound hard at the moment, I hope things work out for you. Try not to let fear completely consume you, this will not be constructive, take each day one by one. I hope you find a way.

frisas45

frisas45

Yeah, I can see your predicament. My school grades are bad, and I am about to lose my place to live if I lose my mother. She is mentally ill (delusional disorder), and there ain't no such help in South Korea. COVID-19 destroyed everything that could prevent this. Thankfully, she is well-medicated thus she is fine. If not, she would go nuts and fight with people... and I might lose her.
I might not even have a camper to stay at. I would be homeless. Jobs are competitive, and I can't a job, thus starving out in the streets. But I can go to some places I know to survive. But I can see the hopelessness in you. Be fortunate that you can live in a camper.

M

Malfoy 13

It's starting to look like a camper is not an option. Nothing in my price range.

frisas45

frisas45

It's starting to look like a camper is not an option. Nothing in my price range.
Where do you live? In UK, I believe there are free housing options. Maybe in US also! If you're homeless, you can try those!

M

Malfoy 13

They don't have that where i live the 🇺🇸 sucks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 37
S Depression Forum 14
S Depression Forum 3
avj2123 Depression Forum 5