• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Scared

avj2123

avj2123

I have fought depression all my life. I have also fought physical problems, and last year had kidney transplant. Now I am having problems, and I am very scared and depressed. I don't think I can handle much more.

L

lostwonderer12

What kind of issues are you having now? Is your depression treatment working?

K

Kittylove

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how frightening depression can be. :hug:

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hey AVJ, I’m so sorry to hear how much you have been through with problems lately. Do you have any supports to help work through this? I hope we can be a support for you during these tough times...xo, j

OCDguy

OCDguy

I think I would be scared too with everything you are having to deal with... How is your physical health, are you getting the right amount of attention you need :hug:

K

karl7

I have fought depression all my life. I have also fought physical problems, and last year had kidney transplant. Now I am having problems, and I am very scared and depressed. I don't think I can handle much more.
im sorry youre having such a tough time @avj2123 i hope things improve for you soon.....what current problems are troubling you so much?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 37
S Depression Forum 14
S Depression Forum 3
M Depression Forum 6