• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Scared

N

Nati72

So many changes in my life, loosing control, unable to make decisions about my kids...

N

Nati72

Thank you... Right now u can only see darkness...

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
OK so a lot is going on. Do you think you can break down the changes, like a list? Which changes are worrying you the most?

xxx

N

Nati72

Kids gone to live with dad, as my able to cope. It's killing me. I can't believe someone is " listening" to me , I just can't find any meaning to my life right now...

S

secretsurvivor1

hope u feel better soon, make sure you ask for help!

N

Nati72

Thank you... I feel surrounded by darkness right now..,

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Are you allowed to see them when you want to?

I'm not surprised it's killing you but hopefully soon, maybe with a little bit of help you can get them back. It proves how much of a loving mum you are that you made that sacrifice for all of your sakes. That shows how brave and strong you are.

xxx

N

Nati72

Yes, it's an amicable agreement, though I feel he is taking advantage of my vulnerability.., I see them all the time, it just feel so weird.... I lost my son 3 weeks ago and falling apart...

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
3 weeks is only a short amount of time, it can take a long time to deal with it but for the sake of your kids you need to try and keep going the best you can.

Do you feel safe at the moment?

xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Depression Forum 8
I Depression Forum 19
F Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 37
S Depression Forum 14