• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

scared

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

I've just found out I'm pregnant and dont know how to handle it and I'm worried my depression will get worst, my doctor doesn't seem bothered. The only person that's supporting me atm is my boyfriend which is good I just don't wanna take everything out on him. Please help x

katya

katya

I'm sorry you're feeling low at the moment. Have you made any decisions as to whether you're going to keep the baby (if you don't mind me asking)? Whatever happens, things will get better. You're feeling quite understandably scared and overwhelmed right now, but that is normal. Wish you the best.

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

I'm keeping the baby it's just gonna be so hard telling my parents as me and my boyfriend live with them, my sister done the same thing but she planned the baby and my parents went mental whereas I haven't planned the baby but I'm still scared to tell them

katya

katya

I'm keeping the baby it's just gonna be so hard telling my parents as me and my boyfriend live with them, my sister done the same thing but she planned the baby and my parents went mental whereas I haven't planned the baby but I'm still scared to tell them
That's great! Congratulations. I'm sure once your baby comes, you'll feel a sense of wholeness unlike anything else.

I can understand why you're scared of telling your parents, but the sooner you do it, the sooner they can start supporting you - and it sounds as if you need support right now.

Could you get your boyfriend to help you tell them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Depression Forum 8
I Depression Forum 19
F Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 37
S Depression Forum 14