• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Scared of the devil

R

Rattius

I do not mean this to be graphic or upsetting to anybody in any way. I just don't know what else to do or who Else to turn to. Some time ago I was taking care of myself sexually by myself. While I was doing this the devil popped into my mind At through it the excitement I was thinking of him as I was Relieving Myself. I can't believe I will let myself fall in to this temptation But I am mentally killing myself as I think about it more and more. It just will not let go. I have so many panic and anxiety everyday because of it. I feel like I'm the worst person in the world. I cannot express how bad and sorry I feel. I also have schizophrenia Which does not help. Please don't judge Me To Harshly as I am already doing that to myself. I don't know what else to do or what else to say.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The devil does not actually exist. Yes there are some dark misguided spirits, but even they will eventually come back to the light. Rest easy.

L

LokiPokey75

I do not mean this to be graphic or upsetting to anybody in any way. I just don't know what else to do or who Else to turn to. Some time ago I was taking care of myself sexually by myself. While I was doing this the devil popped into my mind At through it the excitement I was thinking of him as I was Relieving Myself. I can't believe I will let myself fall in to this temptation But I am mentally killing myself as I think about it more and more. It just will not let go. I have so many panic and anxiety everyday because of it. I feel like I'm the worst person in the world. I cannot express how bad and sorry I feel. I also have schizophrenia Which does not help. Please don't judge Me To Harshly as I am already doing that to myself. I don't know what else to do or what else to say.
Hi Rattius,

What you're feeling probably seems like the end of the world. The thought that you might be attracted to the devil is like a perverse sin. Why would I be sexually attracted to the worst creature in the world?

But rest assured, your thoughts and fantasies are just that. Whatever you think about in your head during that time is yours and yours alone. It's not bad; you're just afraid it is bad.

Besides, the devil has become sexualized over the years.For instance, the show Lucifer. I think the character is sexy and I would have fantasies about him. That's not bad. I don't feel bad about wanting the devil on that show. And even if you're fantasizing about the actual devil, it's really no different. It's just a thought. Let it in and embrace it. Allow yourself to fear it and move through it.

Remember: Just because you thought about the devil does not mean you're sexually attracted to the devil. Thoughts get in all the time during those personal sessions and they do not mean anything about you as a person. You are awesome! Whether you find the devil attractive is irrelevant. Just let the thought in and let it go like the wind.

Good luck and stay safe!

R

Rattius

Hi Rattius,

What you're feeling probably seems like the end of the world. The thought that you might be attracted to the devil is like a perverse sin. Why would I be sexually attracted to the worst creature in the world?

But rest assured, your thoughts and fantasies are just that. Whatever you think about in your head during that time is yours and yours alone. It's not bad; you're just afraid it is bad.

Besides, the devil has become sexualized over the years.For instance, the show Lucifer. I think the character is sexy and I would have fantasies about him. That's not bad. I don't feel bad about wanting the devil on that show. And even if you're fantasizing about the actual devil, it's really no different. It's just a thought. Let it in and embrace it. Allow yourself to fear it and move through it.

Remember: Just because you thought about the devil does not mean you're sexually attracted to the devil. Thoughts get in all the time during those personal sessions and they do not mean anything about you as a person. You are awesome! Whether you find the devil attractive is irrelevant. Just let the thought in and let it go like the wind.

Good luck and stay safe!
Yeah I don't find the devil sexy it was just a thought because I was pleasuring myself And I did not stop it. You have some great input and is much appreciated and I thank you very much For your help.