• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Scared I might end it all...

W

WindowOnReality

I am not on medication right now or actively seeing a psychiatrist or therapist. I'm simply crying out for help. I am depressed & have suicidal tendencies.

M

my-straightjacket-please

im gone take care email if you want its in my prof
why did you stop those?

thats what saved my life!

Life is always worth living worth fighting for

im looking at other health problems putting me in a chair or almost no activity

but i want my life i refuse to quit or stop fighting we can always find something positive something worth fighting for if we look hard and deep enough

if we look past life's lies and circumstances past the dark times winter is the worst dark gloomy cold cant be outdoors

find a reason to celebrate each sec of each day no matter how bad it looks or seems dig hard for the good

reach out to the group or me im bipolar depression stress anxiety and a book of others but there just labels not who we are

“It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.”
― Andy Warhol

Before you diagnose yourself w/ depression or low self-esteem , first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes
William Gibson

I'd rather die weird and remembered over original and forgotten.
Nikki Bailey

take care and cheer up it always gets better we just have to be patient

W

WindowOnReality

I'm stubborn. I think I can self-medicate. But wow, you opened my eyes. It's good to hear a second opinion. Thank you.

W

WindowOnReality

I am definitely gonna try that. It's funny because I don't eat bananas & people are always trying to get me to eat them. Maybe that's just what I need. It can't hurt. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Depression Forum 8
I Depression Forum 19
F Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 37
S Depression Forum 14