• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Saying hi

P

PansNana

I may well ramble on. Thank you for sticking with this intro.

So I'm diagnosed with borderline and schizoaffective. Had my first (official) psychosis back in 2012. It's been a long journey and recovery isn't linear. Lately I've been struggling with things more. Part of that is lockdown - reminding me of being in psych care - and part of it is pure self-destruction. The kind where you can see you're headed down a dark path but can't seem to do anything about it. I also have "Characters" and dissociate. I have a lot of trauma in my past.

For the last year or so I've been in music therapy. It's made a massive difference, but lockdown has put it on hold and I'm struggling. It's a great way of communicating and I'm lost without it. I am really, really struggling.

I feel very lonely. I have people, but it's hard to explain things to them. I don't want to bother or worry my husband with this - he's still healing from past troubles.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

:welcome:

I hope you can speak candidly here without fear. :)

JessisMe

JessisMe

I may well ramble on. Thank you for sticking with this intro.

So I'm diagnosed with borderline and schizoaffective. Had my first (official) psychosis back in 2012. It's been a long journey and recovery isn't linear. Lately I've been struggling with things more. Part of that is lockdown - reminding me of being in psych care - and part of it is pure self-destruction. The kind where you can see you're headed down a dark path but can't seem to do anything about it. I also have "Characters" and dissociate. I have a lot of trauma in my past.

For the last year or so I've been in music therapy. It's made a massive difference, but lockdown has put it on hold and I'm struggling. It's a great way of communicating and I'm lost without it. I am really, really struggling.

I feel very lonely. I have people, but it's hard to explain things to them. I don't want to bother or worry my husband with this - he's still healing from past troubles.
So sorry to hear that you are struggling, Pans...we are glad to have you here. xo, j