• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Saying Hi.

D

DanielB71

Hi everyone. I'm Dan B and found this forum looking around for mental health communities. For a long time I had a fairy straightforward life and coped ok, even helping out friends and family with talking about their worries with life. A couple of years ago I had a few traumatic events come in quick succession and I've not really recovered much. I'm interested in all aspects of mental health but specifically Anxiety and OCPD.
I hope I can be of use to chat with and hope to gain some insight by being here. Thank you for having me along. Dan B x

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Welcome to the forum.

Catty5

Catty5

:welcome: to the forum.
Hope you find help and support here.
Are you on therapy or med to deal with your PTSD and accompanied anxiety?

D

DanielB71

:welcome: to the forum.
Hope you find help and support here.
Are you on therapy or med to deal with your PTSD and accompanied anxiety?
Yes, getting therapy and taking SSRIs. Do you have experience of anxiety issues?

Catty5

Catty5

Yes, getting therapy and taking SSRIs. Do you have experience of anxiety issues?
Hello
Of course I have anxiety. I’m prone to “depression”. that is partially relating to my gene and partially relating to my PTSD. I know depression and anxiety are best friends😹

D

DanielB71

Hello
Of course I have anxiety. I’m prone to “depression”. that is partially relating to my gene and partially relating to my PTSD. I know depression and anxiety are best friends😹
You are not wrong. Thanks for replying. I'm off to sleep now. D x

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
Welcome to the forum, Dan B! I hope you find the forum useful, supportive and friendly. :hi: