• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Saying goodbye to mephedrone

Wendy

Wendy

Hello I took meph for several weeks everyday because I split with my fiancé
it made things easier and kept my mind occupied so I didn't have to think a lot I know now that I abused it weekends only really but never really been a drug user.
I ran out couldn't sleep 2nd and 3rd nights had awful real life nightmares and when I woke I felt out of my body everything around me was ureal for a couple of hours bloody scary,I knew I had 2 get help luckily I've got a great mht and was prescribed some lorazipam which really helped.
I was terrifyed I'd done my head in for good
now it's gonna be banned just wondering what all these people on it are gonna do?it's very moreish
wendy x:grouphug:

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
i would assume people will just keep taking it, chances are prices will rise and it will become a lot riskier to take as it will be further cut to increase profit margin but if it's as addictive as you say (never tried it myself) then it will stay around. My old vice was heroin so i understand what addictive drugs can be like and that used to be legal (admittedly a lot longer ago). I guess it just depends on if it stays as popular as it is now or if people will end up just going back to coke or eckies due to the health risks that are starting to come to light. Also can't help but mention the fact that there are many new "legal" drugs that are going to flood the market many claiming to be the new mepherdrone so people may alternativley just move on to new stuff.

R

raverminx

I was addicted to mephedrone last year, only like a gram it two per week but still. I gave up after a horrible experince, I took a lot one night and didn't sleep for 3 days. The come down was horrific and lasted at least 2 weeks, I was on the verge of suicide.
That Soon put me of it!