• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Satellites and Car accident

S

SomeGirl15153

Hi so I had a bizarre experience. Back in 2016, I was on my way home at night and I saw that something was lighting my path as I was driving and all of a sudden the light that was lighting my path turned off, my eyes couldn’t adjust, and I miscalculated a turn and crashed my car.

I know this sounds like a psychosis delusion but I know I’m not crazy and that this actually happened to me.

Was this some form of hate crime and was some type of aircraft out to get me? Like did someone program something to do that to me?

I know til the day I die I won’t forget the light that turned off and how I miscalculated that turn.

My question is who are in charge of the satellites in the sky and who would try to hurt me like that?

I know this sounds like a psychosis delusion but I know I’m not crazy and that this actually happened to me.

Also I remember my phone’s gps would send me to the wrong areas all the time and that my iPhone would act up and I would be playing music and the songs would start fast forwarding so the music sounded all weird.

What Logical explanations Do you guys have to these experiences of mine?

I know psychosis would say fbi or law enforcement or someone who has access to people’s phones was trying to gaslight me for some reason.
What do you guys think? Do I sound crazy?

JessisMe

JessisMe

If it is what you experienced it sounds like a wild story but lots of wild things that are unexplainable happen out there. :hug:

L

linus

I can’t imagine how a beam of light from that altitude to be that small and powerful enough.

Finite

Finite

I'm assuming as you could see light, this was at night. Could it have been your headlights blowing?