• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sampling pharmaceutical bottles.

I

ithink2much

So i work for a pharmaceutical company that sells bottles and caps.I sample them in qc for customers.Today i was out sampling & one of the warehouse guys open a side door about 25 feet away from me & took a few puffs of a cigarette. I closed the bag as best as i could b.c i have ocd & im always worried Something will get into the bag and something bad will happen to someone. I could smell a hint of the smoke. Im just wondering could this hurt or kill anyone if the smoke got near the bottles?I dont know if im being logical or if its my ocd kicking in. I know tons of people are around cigarette smoke every day but i worry.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I would imagine that it won't harm anything. Its just a whiff after all. I think you are worrying unnecessarily personally.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I wouldn't call it stupid, rather its a concern of yours. There is a place for people with OCD as they tend to do things accurately and well so its not all doom and gloom.