• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Same old same old

Funnyday

Funnyday

When is it with my voices and their fascination with events in my life from 40 years ago. They keep going on and on about stuff. They should just STFU!

Funnyday

Funnyday

They keep transmitting sentences at a low level hoping that I take ownership of them. Confusing them for my own thoughts.

J

JustAUser

same, man.... are you on any med?

D

ddjaz0

I hear that also. It’s like a fake reaction to nothing. Like you are thinking or doing whatever, then there’s a pause, and it tries to project whatever bullshit. It sounds deeply crazy also, like some yahoo on a moronic project. Honestly that’s the one thing about all that, like these people probably have no outlet, I would never be exposed to somebody like that in real life, ever, and their motives are completely bizarre and stupid.

D

ddjaz0

When is it with my voices and their fascination with events in my life from 40 years ago. They keep going on and on about stuff. They should just STFU!
What is the event ?

D

ddjaz0

I have thought attachment discussions about political correctness. So not really even an event, more like things I have thought, for instance, yesterday I was having a conversation about how the company apple has been making too many products, and starting talking about the apple key ring, then later the discussion was about why would I criticize the apple key ring, etc. which I thrill I agree with basically, but who cares about that ? Maybe I feel bad because the apple key ring is kind of a cute product that is novel, and I am beating it up in my head. It’s some kind of weird pathological guilt. Like that sounds true, apple key ring is fine, why criticize it, I am an entitled consumer who is stuck up, etc, what am I, a Nobel prize winner? But the underlying argument is more basic about I am somehow beating up this child-like product. Depressing, really emotionally

Funnyday

Funnyday

I'm on Clozapine and another one that I can't remember the name of.