• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

said to sister "cameron expects you to look after me"

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I'm feeling a bit low, i at one point said to my sister cameron expects you to look after me she said he may expect it but it's not going to happen, it started as a joke now it's less funny, i said to her what will you do if i end up on the street she said i'lll say thats a very nice street your on

Worrying a bit, just put another 60 30 elecy 30 gas, whatever my ability to cope i'm dependent on the benefit system and thats one i sometimes feel holds coping against you

I was also housed in this area when i had no where else to go, knowing no one, there was talk about housing people miles away from anyone they know was a breech of human rights, and the right to life, but whatever, in the currrent climate no ones likely to test that in the european court, i should be grateful theres london familys been rehoused in brun or leeds, god knows how that effects the kids

Feeling down maybe if i take my pills it'll help though hate that

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

At least you are talking with your sister. While you are still talking anything is possible.

I can't pretend to understand your situation, but you are doing well rambo.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
At least you are talking with your sister. While you are still talking anything is possible.

I can't pretend to understand your situation, but you are doing well rambo.
as i said to a friends father john doesn't understand these things, the father said off course not he's been protected

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my women friend i've falllen out with again, she denys there was anything netween us and when i bring it up she gets angry and won't speak to me, i get upset because i felt it was special and think she's ashamed of it, yesterday i bought up her french kissing me she's not answering the phone

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I like ebay. A lot of bargains. and there is an opportunity to make money on it too. I spend my time on ebay with music playing. I chat with women, but taking a break from it really.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

It sounds like a confusing relationship. I hope you manage to get things sorted out and that you are feeling better soon :hug1:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
it started 20yrs ago when we were both signing on, i've since gone on the sick and she's reached 60 pension age for women

I remember the first time we went to bed i asked her if she was doing it because she felt sorry for me

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

it started 20yrs ago when we were both signing on, i've since gone on the sick and she's reached 60 pension age for women

I remember the first time we went to bed i asked her if she was doing it because she felt sorry for me
20 years is a long time! I feel a bit rude asking but I'm curious; what was her response to your question? She obviously wasn't doing it because she felt sorry for you but I'm trying to think how I'd respond if someone said that to me.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
20 years is a long time! I feel a bit rude asking but I'm curious; what was her response to your question? She obviously wasn't doing it because she felt sorry for you but I'm trying to think how I'd respond if someone said that to me.
have you ever read the story flowers for algernon, about a guy with learning difficilties who has an operation that makes him intelligent, the first women he sleeps with he asks that question of

It may have something to do with me having a sexual relationship with another women, though it was her who finished the relationship, as one psychiatrist put it when a women finished with me years ago "In future don't put all your eggs in one basket"

I can't remember her response anyway she keeps on telling me i'm imagining it all

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
to get back to the thread i'm worried how i can cope with little support from anyone and am concerned that me leaning on people will alienate them

S

seriouslydisturbed

Whats bothering you are you having a benefits assesment?

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

to get back to the thread i'm worried how i can cope with little support from anyone and am concerned that me leaning on people will alienate them
It's a tough call when you're feeling crappy but surely those who care about you would rather you lean on them than suffer alone? Maybe just tell them you need a little extra support at the moment.

Perhaps your sister was making light of things because she's worried but wants you to stay strong? I don't know, people can be hard to fathom at times.

You said about your pills earlier. If they'll make you feel better, it might be a good idea to take them. I hope you're feeling better soon

(no, I've not read Flowers for Algernon but it sounds like an interesting read)

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've takem my pills hours ago it's a long story, a no of psychiatrists rediagnosed me in the past when things were better, said i wasn't schitzoprenic allowed family to break the ties of responsibility, since a no of psychiatrists have said i am schitzoprenic, about sums up incompetant psychiatrists making things worse

I remember when things went pear shaped on the estate from hell i had plenty of friends as i was left i leant on them, people would move and not give me they're no, telephone nos would change etc

Still think that social services office should pay compensation, if the nhs is responsible for damaging health they pay, but when are council social services held responsible, the nearest involves innocent people scapegoated

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Whats bothering you are you having a benefits assesment?
a benefit assessment would be all i need, fuel at xmas is costing, i've hardly celebrated xmas went to the health and care centre for a xmas meal cold due to low morale in the nhs, haven't bought presents though may give family junk if see them

The pip change haunts me i had enough problems with dla, they turned me down with a psychiatrists letter in view of the nature of his problems i totally support an application for dla at the high rate, after a tribunal i got middle rate, i get the impression pip is tougher

They said though he says he needs care there are long periods during the day during which he does not receive care, i really worry what the pip will make of me not having a carer, if i say i can't do certain things i worry they'll ask hoe i cope at all