• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sadness still is bigger than happiness

G

gioconda

Former member
Hello everyone , since my last post a couple of things happened and I would like to share with you .
My psychologist told me that I should take some meds because I am not okay , so now I am taking pills for depression and anxiety .
I'm in a relationship . Some time ago I met this very cute and gorgeous girl and my feelings for her started to grow , I told her how I felt and we started dating , the day next she asked me to be her girlfriend and now we are together . She is now on a trip to Spain and she will come back this saturday , we are planning to meet on sunday . I am so happy that I am with her but I still don't trust her enough to tell her about my problems . I just told her that I used to self-harm and that sometimes I still have the urges . She wants to stop me from doing it . I am glad I found her .
Still , my depression makes me more sad than happy ..
And I guess that's all !

love,
gioconda xx

W

When will it end

Sounds like all is well and you have building blocks to work with just take things slow and see how things develop.sounds like they are very supportive that can be nothing but a good thing