:( sad

A

Anxiousjoe

Hi there 👍

Sorry to hear you are suffering too. Please rest assured that it’s in our heads. I wasn’t on BB long enough to advice re instantly coming off so check with doctor I’d say

A

Anxiousjoe

Still plodding along here. One day I wake up thinking all is good then boom back to my worst. Had the fear of dying as went to sleep last night then been ok today. I wonder if it can ever go away 100 percent! Just need to be brave and risk it and see what happens but easier said that done!

Liza9560

Liza9560

Hiya, Joe!

Yes, plodding along. What do you mean by “be brave and risk it?” I forget without poring thru the thread, are you on a med?

I’ve been taking 75mg Zoloft daily for almost a month now, and it’s helped a ton. However, I still have flashes of depressive, doomy feelings, and I wonder if going up to 100mg would make those little flashes go away 100 percent?

Obviously we’ll have to rationally face hardships, sadness, unfairness as we navigate our lives on this planet...but weird chemical flashes of doom feelings I do not appreciate. I find them unnatural. Then again, maybe they are natural. I’ve experienced dark feelings and thoughts all my life, just took me to get to my twenties for them to become scary enough to earn a diagnosis.
And still, I consider myself a fucking optimist!

We’ll be okay, Joe. Keep on keeping on! Thanks for the update.

A

Anxiousjoe

What I mean is probably unclear unless in my head 😂😂🙃🙃🙃 what I mean is I feel something bad will happen when I don’t give in to compulsion. I figure best cure is to risk it and see what happens but never managed yet... trying as we speak

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anxiety Forum 1
M Anxiety Forum 2