sad

little rose

little rose

in my bedroom crying feel like im being tested i cant keep trying and tryin im sick of hurting been hurting all day why is life doing this to me i dont understand

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello little rose life is so hard aint it. the thing is our reaction to it makes it even harder i reckon. we have to find ways to cope. me i found that through reading personal development books not necessarily the ones that erroneously claim that this book will change your life.

i mean ones that talk about anxiety and maybe depression. especially in my younger days when i didnt know stuff like this. now i could write a book on it :rolleyes:

take care

little rose

little rose

yes and i wish i was one of those people who didnt find it hard.. i think my reactions to it and things are quite natural.. i been through chronic trauma and childhood neglect and i think considering i been through hell for seven years.. my reaction is quite normal.. im angry at it im upset at it. i dont know really how someone who hasnt had problems all there life and horrible things can not become angry at it.
why is it there are some people out there who never get mental health problems and dont get all this trauma.. why do they get the happiness.. that is all i want to be well and happy
i am tryin to find ways to cope currently doing trauma therapy but im so tired of feeling alone..
yeah it is . i dont know but today ive really struggled

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi littlerose,
Sorry your struggling, glad your doing therapy. Sorry you were abused ( neglected)
Anger is common, the forum is here to help you get thru this.
Please don't feel alone, we're here for you.
Your very brave.
Take care
Lots of hugs

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

ah what i am meaning by this, is that to have a long time of being stuck into this emotion. and yes you are right to feel angry. ive been angry for so long its only now that i realise that it is anger and that it has stiffled my life.

sorry if it sounded like a text book answer. in my previous post. its just that i could relate to what you are going through. for me the anger has been camouflaged. even now as i type this, i am only just getting it. i was so angry that anger turned into depression.