Sad news and don't know where to post this

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

feel free to move it if this is the wrong place for it :hidesbehindsofa:

at 2.10 this morning my grandma died :cry:

schizolanza

schizolanza

So sorry for you and your family. Sending hugs. I lost my dad in January.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

thanks everyone

i could of saved her if i'd been there
First of all, i'm really sorry for your loss. :hug1:

I'm not sure why you think you could have saved her and you really don't have to go into it if you don't want to, but i'm sure it's not as straightforward as that.
Grief is crap and it can easily make you feel guilt when there's nothing to feel guilty about.
Try to go easy on yourself, especially because it's going to be difficult enough for you while experiencing bereavement.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

First of all, i'm really sorry for your loss. :hug1:

I'm not sure why you think you could have saved her and you really don't have to go into it if you don't want to, but i'm sure it's not as straightforward as that.
Grief is crap and it can easily make you feel guilt when there's nothing to feel guilty about.
Try to go easy on yourself, especially because it's going to be difficult enough for you while experiencing bereavement.
basically I moved away from the area to save my cat's life cause she was very sick and vet said that keeping her where i was living would kill her, she died a year ago, but if i'd stayed down there maybe i could of done something to save my grandma

the choice was cat or grandma and my cat Ebony had literally saved my life and meant the universe to me

it's a long story and i dont want to go into it publically

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself.
My dad died in Jan, so I feel your pain.
Take care

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It sounds like there isn't anything specific you could have done to save your grandmother, and you had to make an awful decision.

So yes, i'm just reiterating for you to be kind to yourself.
It sounds like you've got a big heart and you just weren't in a position to be able to help everyone, even though i'm sure you wanted to. :hug1:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

sorry i keep trying to hug your post Mayflower and for some reason it don't seem to want to let me