• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sad & lonely

B

bluebell24

Feeling really down again ... I'm frustrated with not feeling like me and wondering how long it will take to get better. I don't even know if I'll ever feel like the 'old' me again and I liked me when I was happy.

Having to continually assess and reassess everything I think and feel to make sure my actions and reactions are measured and 'normal', that I'm not going too far one way or the other is wearing me out.

And I am so, so lonely. I miss being an open, warm and outgoing person but am too self-conscious and worried about making anyone feel overwhelmed or responsible for my well-being if I share anything too deep with them.

I miss the friendships I had. I don't know what to do. I wish I could make amends for my mistakes, or even just say sorry.

I hate this illness and as much as I have tried in recent months to put my life back together I feel so cut off from the world and people I have really loved.:(

A

Apotheosis

I'll join you; I feel sad & lonely too. :cry:

I feel like crying; I would if I could.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1H7vZYBeHc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1H7vZYBeHc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

sallyG

sallyG

Im sorry to hear your feeling sad and lonely,...i am too today...

S

skyblue

How are you feeling Bluebell ? I've been wondering how you are. I sent you a pm.

Take care and hope you feel alittle better :flowers: