• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

SAD lighting

D

dylan law

I am a student, I am trying to create a light for A level DT design, I want the light to be a sad light that would benefit people with seasonal affective disorder! I would very much appreciate any comments and help at what designs people would want a light such as this to look like.
I would like to mention that I don't suffer from SAD, but the fact that light can alter peoples moods interests me.
I don't mean to offend anyone, just looking for design ideas that would make the light design more interesting for people.
ps, this is a desk light im creating.
thanks
Dylan

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’ve never tried one and know they can vary dramatically in price from £50 -£300. I think an idea would be a dual purpose one that can stand alone or be clipped to a laptop

D

dylan law

I’ve never tried one and know they can vary dramatically in price from £50 -£300. I think an idea would be a dual purpose one that can stand alone or be clipped to a laptop
thanks, this is a good idea. ill note it down.