Sad i may never work again

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It is only because i have been drunk in the waiting room before and my gp is very nervous about mental health and avoids asking questions. I think she wants to get me back to work so i am going to go along with her for a while and say i want to also. I might be wrong and will find out at my next appointment.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
maybe i should try been drunk at the gps unfortunately opinion is sort out the drink and alls hunky dory and fit for work

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's what i have noticed too. Addiction, cannabis, alcohol, is all curable and the persons own choice. That seems to be the current opinion in terms of benefits. A life choice :mad:

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It is also a sign of not coping, so a good idea to have a bit or just pour a bit on your clothing so you smell of alcohol, and deny it.

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It upsets me that i have to even think of not being truthful and it upsets me that then i don't get the help i need. The system is so unhelpful now.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
martin uses a wheel chair, going to partys he uses crutches and gets an ordinary taxi, drink is a muscle relaxant it healps his cerebral palsy

but dealing with officialdom like the dwp he won't be seen out of that wheelchair

albie

albie

You miss work? You must have had a comfortable job and not some conveyor belt job.

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Martin could work in a call centre, apparently.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
You miss work? You must have had a comfortable job and not some conveyor belt job.
the torys are quite effective in making people regret not working