• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sad, down, low, anxious, worried, alone

Reach

Reach

And much more. Just feeling really sad this evening, i have felt like it all day, i feel like this all the time i just get brief hours where i'm slightly more positive and hopeful. I have to remember it was only one week ago that i took an overdose. I'm still not sleeping well. Never sleep well due to this stupid med i take. Feel alone in life. Feel like i have little to occupy myself with so i'm left with my thoughts. Wish i could opt out of life somehow, not die but just push a button and be unconscious, i think i'd sleep through my whole life though, not that that'd be a bad thing. Life is hard. I know that we should accept this as fact, and therefore see the silver lining and all that, but it really is hard. I seem to sink and sink much of the time, sink to the point of overdose, knock myself out with extra meds, and then try to pull myself together again, and on goes the cycle. :low::cry::sorry::confused::nod2::(:shrug::sleepy2:

snips31

snips31

Former member
sounds similar to me, ive upped my meds just so i can sleep as long as possible, life is a real struggle, at the moment im hanging onto the thort "it will soon be summer, bright sky go for a walk in a park" its only a small thing but it helps a bit. i really feel for you and sending you all my support, love and hugs snips xxx

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

Former member
you need to find some more hobbies to fill your time with. :hug1: How about a morning walk? I really get into cleaning as it fills up the day, I do an hour or two a day.
no one copes with nothing to do well.

D

diddypinks

Former member
i know that feeling of wanting to check out of reality, when your in that much emotional pain its hard not to be suicidle.
but things chnage around the only thing thats stays the same for me is that my moods will go up and dpwn a lot so this to will pass is very true. tc of yourself. :hug:

prairiechick

prairiechick

Former member
Sending you lots of hugs. Remember, you did have a good day with friends yesterday. Maybe today feels like a let down after having such a good time.

Reach

Reach

Thank you everyone, i'm up, quite late today, lay in bed for an hour feeling low but got myself up. It looks bright outside which is one good thing, am going to go for a walk. I feel like this lowness is my normal mood now, it has been for about 4 months like this. Maybe the better days show Spring is on its way and mood will lift, i hope so because if this really is normal, forever normal, life will be hard indeed.

Reach

Reach

Went into town, sat by the river in the sunshine watching the ducks paddle around in front of me. Blossom on the trees. It was busy and i hate having to weave in and out of other people, had a go at the woman in the bank, just was feeling such an idiot for some of the things i've done in the past, do you get like that, when you remember something it puts you in a bad mood and you cannot deal with anything least of all silly women in banks. I hate being a grumpy individual but when i feel like that i cannot seem to control myself very well. Ah well, the walk, the river, the ducks, the blossom and the sunshine, it has lifted me a bit. Sun still coming in through the window. The promise of warm days on the beach just relaxing and healing from everything that has gone on. Work next week, got to remember how good i feel after a day at work, got to keep at bay that pre-work freak out that i tend to have. Wish i could just keep rational all the time.