• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

sad and lonely

R

rcc8128

today i woke up crying.
i was crying when i went to sleep and have stayed sad and depressed ever since. nothing seems to lift my mood and i feel so alone, especially since my psychiatrist discharged me yesterday saying there is nothing more he can do to help me. sometimes i feel that my only friend is the internet. sorry if this sounds like a selfish message it's just that posting my feelings online is working as a kind of therapy at the moment. if anybody has similar feelings you are not alone which i feel is important to know. back to the coffee and cigarette routine now, soon be bedtime and another day survived.

A

Ainsworth

morning,

days like that are horrible, its why i come here also

(i have laptop attached to me and unable to move from the settee) :)

i was like it the end of last week, bit of a 'out of control one' for me, paid for it though on sunday :(

why does your psychiatrist think nothing more can be done ???

R

rcc8128

thanks

hi, thanks for replying.
i think too many of us are left to fend for ourselves and usually end up doing something destructive. my psychiatrist discharged me into the care of the local day centre which is really helpful as i can't bear the thought of going at the moment. all i want is to be left alone. at least we have this site where we can talk to people who don't judge and understand what we're going through.

A

Ainsworth

oh god im completely destructive, just want to be numb when im in that dark place. im rapid cycle so just happens.

one of my doctors just abandoned me knowing full well i wouldnt get in touch to ask for another appointment (only ask for help when im smacking my head on a wall) but im not a good patient anyway, they always get the agressive side of me. :oops:

this forum is alot of fun and has some great people on here, one of the mods dealt with me last weekend, i was so appreciative of that time they gave me, as was all over the place and paranoid.

ive made alot of new friends, its a very friendly forum. im always here :D

R

Rosette

@Ainsworth, I'm sorry but your response has quite cracked me, which is a rare thing...you saying that you are not a good patient, and you give them the aggressive side.

@rcc8128, I'm so sorry to learn about the situation the one am so familiar with. Now I know I have you in this corner.

E

Emma__0

I've been using the internet to try and escape from reality but its not working any more . I found this site just now because I was getting overwhelming suicidal thoughts creeping back in. I hope this site helps us all somehow .