running really low

Sorry state

Sorry state

Sorry to keep boring you all with my moaning but I can't take this pain and anxiety any more. It's just day after day of bleakness. The past is full of regret at how stupid I've been and all the useless things I've done and I can't even imagine a future. That just leaves me in the here and now which is just pain and anger. I can't see how it will ever change. I don't believe it can. The only time I feel anything like calm is when I think about suicide. It will be such a relief. I'm here with my children and I haven't said a word in about three hours. My brain is not producing anything to say. Just spinning and beating me down. Ahhhhhhh

Sorry state

Sorry state

I'm bored of talking down the phone to nice understanding people and just saying the same thing over and over.

You lot are the only people I feel I can communicate with and I'm sure your patience must be wearing thin.

G

Greg90

Nobody's patience is wearing thin :) we're all here to listen to and help each other.

Everybody on the forum is happy that you're here and talking to us!

Sorry state

Sorry state

Maybe it's my patience that's wearing thin. I've had the same crap going round my head forever. I don't know how to get through another night, then another day on and on. I can only think of one way to solve everything and make it all stop.

wolram

wolram

Maybe it's my patience that's wearing thin. I've had the same crap going round my head forever. I don't know how to get through another night, then another day on and on. I can only think of one way to solve everything and make it all stop.
Sorry you are felling bad, you do not say any thing about your self, are you on medication are you seeing a phyc?, If you want to talk there will always be some one here to talk to:hug:

all the best Woolie

G

Greg90

I'm sorry you're having a rough day mate. Hang in there, stay strong :)

How about taking your dog for a walk, or even just playing fetch in the house? I don't have a pet but animals always seem to help.

Sorry state

Sorry state

Sorry you are felling bad, you do not say any thing about your self, are you on medication are you seeing a phyc?, If you want to talk there will always be some one here to talk to:hug:

all the best Woolie
Thanks Woolie, if you can be bothered you can trawl through my previous posts. Sorry to be lazy but I don't have the energy to run through stuff again. Thanks again.

Sorry state

Sorry state

all the best Woolie
Thanks Woolie, if you can be bothered you can trawl through my previous posts. Sorry to be lazy but I don't have the energy to run through stuff again. Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Depression Forum 2
W Depression Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 11
soulsearcher Depression Forum 45
Weltschmerz Depression Forum 11