Runaway train arriving into this station

Deadheading

Deadheading

If you've ever seen the 1985 movie Runaway Train, you'll probably recognize my avatar. It's taken from that movie. And I do feel like a runaway train, deadheading at full speed on a dead end track.

I joined this forum because I think I have borderline personality disorder and I've run out of options for online communities. My mood is very volatile and I always resort to lashing out when I feel I'm not getting support/attention. I've burned a lot of online bridges.

My life is in near ruin, but you wouldn't recognize that on the surface. Take my runaway train analogy as an example. If you saw one rolling away on a track, you wouldn't think much of it. You wouldn't know that the engineer (or driver for anyone in the UK) is either absent or incapacitated. You wouldn't know that the track it's on runs out in just a few miles. You would see it as a normal train going about on it's normal duty. Or maybe you see something a little off with it, like not blowing the whistle or the way it may be going faster than it should. Either way, you don't think much of it.

That's what my life is at right now. No one really knows the turmoil I'm in and what my plans are. No one knows that the track I'm on is running out...

Guy12182

Guy12182

Hello & Welcome

Thanks for joining and sharing Deadheading. I use this place also to unload some feelings and emotions that go along with my BPD and more. I also like helping others. I've been through yrs of therapy-inpatient-group. And been on forums in the past. I've learned a lot doing self help to keep my life stabilized with Mental illness. But life happens and here I am again.
Anyway, runaway trains can be stopped or managed. We have seen that with Denzel Washington. I've ridin those rails many of times on other peoples train, but I seem to always find a way to slow their train enough to safely jump off.
Hope I can help you here in the future.
Best Wishes
G~