• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Rubbish Saturdays ..

L

laural98

Hi all feeling really tired today.. managed to get to sleep at 4am which is not like me at all.. think perhaps it’s the meds.

Woke up feeling nervous for the first time in a Couple of days so I took a propanalol along with my Citalopram and it seems to have helped..

Just want to feel normal again is it too much to ask 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

I spent the day watching Chicago Med on Netflix. I guess my Saturday wasn't so shitty.

O

OlderStudent

you are welcome to come and attend the conference Im at for the weekend... online naturally rather than in person

L

laural98

how did you get on at the doctors @laural98 ?
Hi fox, my GP checked my most recent bloods and said they were near to perfect (done around 3 weeks ago) and said there was no indication to check my thyroid unless I had persistent thyroid issues symptoms which is fair enough! She started me on propanalol 40mg to take up to twice a day as and when I need it. I had to take it last night due to having an unexpected panic attack and seemed to work great but then unable to sleep until 4am. I took it this morning with my citalopram and feel even better I must say. Just have that slight dizziness and spaced out feeling which I have everyday on these tablets at the moment. Especially with my appetite being minimal and not eating that much which is not like me at all! Sorry for the long message ha! Thank you for asking, hope you are well x

Foxjo

Foxjo

its early days! side effects should settle down, im glad they are helping! small steps x
im good thanks for asking x

L

laural98

its early days! side effects should settle down, im glad they are helping! small steps x
im good thanks for asking x
That’s what I keep telling myself it will pass and I will feel better! Glad you are good x