Rosie Does not like Decisions

E

EstherRose94

I told my friend I’ll hang out tomorrow because she asked but I’m already scared I’ll be anxiously trying to get to my boyfriend as soon as possible in the evening. I have to work during the day. I don’t want to have a clingy panicky freak out but I’m not liking this idea lol. I’ve seen my bf like every day though and we have special plans Saturday too. So I know it’s okay. I just get antsy. He doesn’t really hang out with anyone else and I know he’s a little bummed when I choose to see my friend. They also weirdly don’t like each other so it’s very hard to just have us all together although that happened kinda by chance earlier this week and I was SO happy. I don’t think they were though hahah.

Lunus

Lunus

I told my friend I’ll hang out tomorrow because she asked but I’m already scared I’ll be anxiously trying to get to my boyfriend as soon as possible in the evening. I have to work during the day. I don’t want to have a clingy panicky freak out but I’m not liking this idea lol. I’ve seen my bf like every day though and we have special plans Saturday too. So I know it’s okay. I just get antsy. He doesn’t really hang out with anyone else and I know he’s a little bummed when I choose to see my friend. They also weirdly don’t like each other so it’s very hard to just have us all together although that happened kinda by chance earlier this week and I was SO happy. I don’t think they were though hahah.
It’s important to have some balance as well as a friend. Ground yourself in the moment, enjoy the time with your friend. There’s plenty of time to see your boyfriend afterwards.