• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

role of cpn

H

HONEYSWEET

does any 1 know

had cpn in old town but since i moved to new place they wont give me 1, they gave me a co co ordinator which i saw every 2 wks but drummed it into me that she wasnt my cpn

N

Nefertiti

well ive moved here for a year and it took them ages to get it together but now have a good one (hopefully she will stick around) Never come accross a co ordinator though.

H

HONEYSWEET

i think the care co ordinator was to show there in control and they will not let me have cpn. what role does yr cpn have with u?
you say u'v come here 4 a yr where u from?:)

N

Nefertiti

Ive come from London to the midlands. She s not too bad really drops round for an hour every couple of weeks. Ive just got 3 kitties she will love that when theyre jumping all over her her :evil: So whats this co ordinator actually doing to help you? They do have some right ones working sometimes dont they :)

J

jamesdean

etting a care co ordinator about six months ago honestly you could be dead before the cmht gets to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:DI was told that I was g
More mumble jumble I'm not correcting it its suppoesed to be good luck to leave it that way certainly in the spoken tense

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
They've been talking about getting me a cpn for a year n a half now but its not materialised - the good old NHS!!