Rock bottom?

E

EasternAir94

I just finished a month of intensive outpatient and now I'm back at work full time. I'm really angry because my life isn't the way I want it to be. The frustration is so deep. I'm supposed to be doing good, supposedly, but I'm not good. I hate my job and have no other choice but to stay there for now. I want to quit but what else would I do with my time? Plus how would I get another job?. I flipped out on our delivery guy because he made fun of me one time a while back but when I was gone I realized what he meant when he said what he did. Normally I wouldn't do that but with my sensitivity and low self-esteem I lost it. I have no one except for my therapist to tell me everything is alright or I'm doing good. I just don't see how I got myself in this situation. Were all those hours of group therapy a waste? I'm so unhappy. If I could just reach out and find that I'm not all alone it would make all the difference. Am I still sick or am I just pissed things aren't coming together sooner etc? Am I seeing clearly or is the world coming to an end?

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Eastern Air, hi there. We ultimately have to tell ourselves that we are okay. It has to come from within, not from someone outside. This takes time. So meanwhile, we have to ACCEPT things the way they are. You can plan for the future and create a better tomorrow but meanwhile, we have to accept things as is.