• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Right to be paranoid!

W

whatstheproblem?

I am not 'paranoid' - I am AWARE of what is REALLY happening - of how much power the government has with regards to mind control. I am aware of how evil so many people are and under no illusion that anyone I know could be the next frizel/bundy/berkowitz.

The only thing wrong with Paranoia is that it doesn't apply to more people! The term 'ignorance is bliss' is certainly true when I comes to being aware of the worlds evils. Those of us who can not or will not remain ignorant are those branded 'paranoid'.

All we can do is protect ourselves. There ARE ways to protect ourselves from government mind control, and we can take precautions to be safe from those around us. That is all we can do and hope for the best.

And not mention anything to those who wish to remain ignorant and therefor accuse you of being mentally ill!

Be causious. Be safe.

J

jakelong

Politics can drive you crazy, though. Jesus says, "Beware the leaven of the Pharisees."

I used to read a whole lot on politics and spent way too much time on conspiracies. I tell you this, because I don't put any hope into this world any longer, but wait for the Heavenly City mentioned in the Bible. I am a whole lot happier this way.

B

bebe

I like your words because they speak the truth