• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

reveiw (possibly sensitive)

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
ok hi, sorry i'm not sure if this is in the right place, but i'm really struggeling with everything and it's all gettng on top of me but i'm trying to hide it from my mam as she has difficulty with dealing with my MH problems in any way that is really useful i mean she tries and i appreciate that but its hard to you know?,
i've got a reiveiw with the councillor, the doc who does meds and the councillor who does the MDR work with me, and i'm really worried about it as councilling is the only place that i dont bother to hide how i'm feeling becuse they already know whats happening, so outside i guess i appear more ok than in councilling so i think that if i try to make an effort to look ok then the councillors will be confused but if i don my mam will be, also i dont want the councillor to talk about stuff thats been happening in sessions as its personal and difficult enough, so it's a real problem as i havent had a session with them for a while (around 2 weeks) and now i'm not sure what going on, im really tired and havent slept in about 30-37 hours, the voices are keeping me up and making me really adjitated,as well as this i'm having quite regular flashbacks and am feeling really low, i havent taken my meds ether because i really dont want them in me, i'm really nervous about this review, i've thrown up 3 times in the past hour and am shaking quite badly, feeling really low, not sure what to do please help
i'm sorry i know i shouldnt post, but i'm not coping very well at the moment,
i'm really sorry

lucid scream

lucid scream

dont be sorry. it is what it is.
you need some sleep, whisper. and you shouldnt stop your meds all at once. taper off. at least take them and get some sleep?

A

Apotheosis

Hi whisper; have you got to sleep? I hope your OK. Probably best to take something to aid sleep if you can. Always the one that has got me in the past, is sleep deprivation, it's not good.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hye Whisper, Sorry you feeling so pants at the moment... Could you get to your Dr sooner on an emergency appointment or summat??

D

Dollit

Get back on the meds Whisper and don't worry about the review - it's there to help you and if you're being honest with the counsellors that's good and positive. Get some sleep and things will be clearer, my head conjures up all sorts of problems when I'm not sleeping.

And don't be sorry for posting, that's what the forum is for.

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
thanks everyone :)
taken my meds this morning and although feeling a bit zombieish but slightly better, still nervous but i'm gonna be going off to the review soon so hopefully it will be over and done with soon, and hopefully will be able to talk to the doc about the meds and see if i can get a reduction so i guess i'll have to see what happens,
thanks again everyone for being so supportive :hug:
hope everyone's ok

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
got back from my review, wasn't as bad as i though but it wasnt great
they're changing my meds but not down, the anti-paychotics have changed but i didnt hear what they changed them to which is worrying so i guess it could have gone worse =/
thanks again everyone for being so supportive :hug:

D

Dollit

Hey you got through it and that's good and you can always ring up and ask them to clarify about the meds.

S

Starbright

well done, whisper, on taking your meds and getting through it