• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Rethink

D

DRAGON

Founding Member
Anyone had experience of this organisation, they were suggested for me as a potential source of support . I am a non drug treated anxiety/depression/panic case. But their webpage says they deal with those with "severe" mental health issues.

D

Dollit

They do deal with severe cases - MIND may be a better bet - there's a tab on the home page here labelled "Getting Help", you may find something of use there.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
You've been referred to the wrong people, probably by someone with little knowledge rethink used to be the national schitzoprenia fellowship, mainly for schitsoprenia which i take it isn't the diagnosis, though diagnosises can change and psychiatrists sometimes meaning well use willy washy diagnoseses.

Reminds me off when i phoned a lawyer and was referrred to Mencap, i phoned up and said "It's a similar thing" they were most indignant, the loonys say we're not retards the retards say we're not mad, maybe i should use the word learning difficultiues