Restlessness - help!

D

decemberchilde

Hi everyone!

I am having a lot of problems with feeling RESTLESS recently and also this time of year is my worst - I feel agitated, restless, worried, anxious, scared etc.....

Anyone have any tips on how to deal with this restlessness? It's driving me crazy!

Thanks x

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi everyone!

I am having a lot of problems with feeling RESTLESS recently and also this time of year is my worst - I feel agitated, restless, worried, anxious, scared etc.....

Anyone have any tips on how to deal with this restlessness? It's driving me crazy!

Thanks x
I used to go running. That's surprisingly calming and works well.

If in the house, I get a pad of paper and write - doesn't have to be anything specific, just even write out how feeling etc.

:welcome: to the forums btw :)

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi decemberchilde,

What causes you to feel this way? Is there something in particular that makes you feel agitated and restless? Finding the cause may be a good way forward :)

Much love <3

A

AriVenex803

Hi,

I usually write on my phone, usually poetry. Sometimes if i'm really anxious, or agitated i'll just vent in the form of a note. It really helps me just release everything that i'm feeling.

Much Love <3
- Ian

R

Rosiecont

I found the best way to get rid of these problems is to walk with my friends before I go to bed.