Restless

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I'm finding it hard to describe this feeling.

I'm jumping between urges to self harm and urges to run away from everything.

I can't run cause I can't leave Tigger and Willow and also I got a job that I can't ditch.

That only leaves self harm.

Argh this is hard :sorry:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You are doing so well. Keep fighting, keep strong. :)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
You need to be strong for your fur babies midnight. Just keep talking, no one wants any harm to come to you :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I managed to avoid doing anything last night, need to head to the kennels soon, just hoping I can avoid doing anything after kennels as well (only things that are likely to happen hurt-wise at the kennels is if I get greeted by over excited dogs)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I managed to avoid doing anything last night, need to head to the kennels soon, just hoping I can avoid doing anything after kennels as well (only things that are likely to happen hurt-wise at the kennels is if I get greeted by over excited dogs, don't think getting greeted by over excited dogs counts as self harm, but i will defer to the mods/admin if they decide it does)
Is that what you do for a job midnight or are you volunteering there

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

That must be very rewarding. Don’t you want to bring them home with you. I would be dreadful doing something like that. Wanting to rescue them all.
What do you do in the hospital
I'm a cleaner in the hospital :hug:

I would bring one home but I know for sure Willow (4 years old this year) is bad with dogs :love: Tigger's 7 this year, Tigger's ok with dogs :love:

L

Lunar Lady

Midnight, I think it's fantastic you do such rewarding work both in the hospital and with the dogs.

You really are amazing xxx :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I managed to avoid doing anything last night, need to head to the kennels soon, just hoping I can avoid doing anything after kennels as well (only things that are likely to happen hurt-wise at the kennels is if I get greeted by over excited dogs)
weird .................. this post got edited according to my notifications but it don't say edited ..........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Justafriend95 Self Harm Forum 15