• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Residual schizophrenia?

B

Blackrose09

Several years ago i had 2 pshichotic episodes. Than (i was of pshichotic episode) i had trauma with its consequences and suffered a lot with mood swing, impulsivity, dissocietion, insomnia, anxiety.
Afer years of suffering i becomed emottinaly flat (sometimes this alternating with strong emotions), unintresed in anything, unmotivated. Sometimes i cant even think even if i want to, feel my head void of thoughts and feelings.

M

Metalman5

I am sorry to hear that you have suffered so much. I have schizophrenia and it’s an evil illness to have. Mental pain and anguish can be worse for than physical pain.

have you seen a psychiatrist and asked about medication? Something might help. I was a wreck before I was medicated, however it took a few tries to get the meds right.

I hope things improve, cheers from metalman5

B

Blackrose09

I am sorry to hear that you have suffered so much. I have schizophrenia and it’s an evil illness to have. Mental pain and anguish can be worse for than physical pain.

have you seen a psychiatrist and asked about medication? Something might help. I was a wreck before I was medicated, however it took a few tries to get the meds right.

I hope things improve, cheers from metalman5
Thank you for answering.

I ve seen pdoctors and they dont think i have schuzophrenia, but i do think i have it somtimetimes. I have all the negative syptoms of the disease, cognitive as well (dont know if a severe depression can cause this).
i take medication, mostly antidepressants and they help a little.

Wish you peace and to be healed soon from this disorder.

B

Blackrose09

Often when someone talks i can Hardly keep track of what they are saying or i can not at all. When i read a book, for example, i have to read a paragraph again and again to temembet it. Dont know if this is the to poor concentration or poor memory. And it started in aduthood. These problems makes me think it is more than just depression and axiety which in diagnosed with. I should insist maybe the doctor did not understand properly? Or theres nothing much to do about it? I dont know what to do

B

Blackrose09

Often when someone talks i can Hardly keep track of what they are saying or i can not at all. When i read a book, for example, i have to read a paragraph again and again to temembet it. Dont know if this is the to poor concentration or poor memory. And it started in aduthood. These problems makes me think it is more than just depression and axiety which in diagnosed with. I should insist maybe the doctor did not understand properly? Or theres nothing much to do about it? I dont know what to do
What i wrote looks like shizophrenia?
Now i wonder i have dementia too. My doctor said dementia cant be, i doubt he was right. Damn, i cant stop thinkinh about having dmentia. I even did a mri scan because i was verry sick before seeing this doctor and the results were fine, but i heard dementia in the early state dont show up at mri.
I know im being silly.. i cant my stop my obsessive thinking sorry

B

Blackrose09

I Ask myself again of i have residual shizophrenia. Ok. The truth is not even doctors can figure out if i have it. Ok
The doctor said i shoud obsess about other things, not the present ones. Ok. I will.

B

Blackrose09

I feel no emotions, is this one of shichizophrenia s symptoms???

Is it depresion, is a side effect from antidepressants or something else? What can be the cause??? .. It drive me nuts this problem