• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Research, ways of working, publications ...

P

Paul

Here you can share information about about research, publications and ways of working that concern people hearing voices.

This could include reviews of publications and research.

Please let us know about any publications that have not been listed.

We welcome your views and questions.

D

deano69

olanzapine/depot!!!.

hi i would like to no does any one no whats going on with the olanzapine research as iam told the tablets might be changing to a depot as there is research in germany at the moment!!:confused:

D

deano69

aussie!!

ment to tell you all if your in oz at the moment at the intervoice conferance share a thought for us lot hear in stockport!!its freezzzzzzzing!!!deano69 xxx lol:eek:have a great time there and regards to oz hearing voices network!!well done!!!

P

Paul

Hi Dean

Just got back from Perth, was excellent conference and great fun too. We will be posting reports about what happened and some piccies too in the next couple of days ...

I

imported_SNOWVHITE

Here you can share information about about research, publications and ways of working that concern people hearing voices.

This could include reviews of publications and research.

Please let us know about any publications that have not been listed.

We welcome your views and questions.
HI FOLKS!!!

I myself am hearing VOICES since 20 years now.
I had clinical and medical treatment for 16 years now... .
Voices turned to real telepathy and visual sensation using DRUGS... !
Now I m completely CYBER in my SPACE !!!
Yesterday at the TRIALOG (in BERLIN) we talked about PSYCHOSIS
and IMAGINATION, FANTASY and MAGIC occuring... !
Im experianced also.
Usually Im talking to my inner SOUL (a tiny cute little VOICE which is a real nice communication).
Everybody sharing similar EXPERIANCE ; please mail to me...

HEAR YOU,

ULFO

L

Lou

I haven't heard anything about Olanzepine tablets being wholly replaced with depots.
Anyone remember a while back there was talk in the USA about developing drug implants, anyone heard anymore about that?

P

Paul

HI FOLKS!!!

Yesterday at the TRIALOG (in BERLIN) we talked about PSYCHOSIS
and IMAGINATION, FANTASY and MAGIC occuring... !
Im experianced also.
Usually Im talking to my inner SOUL (a tiny cute little VOICE which is a real nice communication).
ULFO
Hi

Could you tell us more about Trialogue? Sounds very interesting.

Paul

R

rabina

Re: Research ways of working publications

Im home on Christmas...mostly because I put off vacation all year until December, and I had to use it or lose it. But being salary, working Christmas doesnt do me any favors. Ive been there, though. The first five years out of college I worked Christmas. It isnt a bad gig.

And just how is this relevant to hearing voices???

T

terri

Must not snow not christmas not any more.

Do stop advertising, all voice hearers welcome, though advertising not.

No that we would no how.

Cherry's for Crimbal and lots of icing sugar on top

Bye for now, must not snow dis chrishmas, do they know it's not chrishmas time not no more,

Forever Jerusalem from now on,

Cherry Werry Derry from now on x

T

terri

No new day no new door no new anything whatever at all

And now no rupurt mae and no voice hearers left no more, and I've heard I am rather a lot of peeple and rather a lot of concern by rather a lot of voice nearers and though I am not going to Maastricht I am not going crusing all over the seven seas not unless I feel like I want to go back over the old ground all over again, and now there was nothing else to say except that our fwiends Wyleen and Des and not O'connor not no more, and not a thing to say, and not a thing for our Fathr's and not only that a certain person is not very happy with me because I suggested they all get rather a little puddled at the drunking house and that was not such a good idea because there are rather lot of peeps who do not like to get intoxicated, so why not go ahead den and get them tablets down your throat like no tomorrow, and see if I care, no ne na na na na, and I don't take alcohol very much and that's because I can't handle it too well and because it makes me very sleepy should I drink in the afternoon, so I would rather not half have a cup of coffee and not now a cheddar cheese sandwich, and there was so much food and far too much opulence so now I am rather looking forward to pounding a few waves in the swimming pool and getting myself back on that bike and going for a treatmill and not half a run, and chucking myself on the floor of that sauna and having a rathr lot of lovely visuals and rather a lot of mmmmsss and seeing lots of my chums and rather a fantastic bloke and what I mean about only schizophrenics need apply to be my not half my heart and soul make is that only those who have been through the mill and lots of the grinder and know what it's all about and are not half puddled not brain not no more and no half aware of what was going off around here, and I hope with all my heart and soul that that guy up their in the Observers Bar all not half not alone with a beautiful not ting tong lady who has all the beautiful of the planet and all the smiles of not a foolish girl will be on the Braemer which was not half the Black Watch when I travelled over seas from our Liverpool Docks once upon a time way back when when where did we go, yes, rather a lot of Lisbon, and rather a cherished place, and what was he then, yes he was rather our St James, and what a lot of bones, not a like place to leave them was he left well alone, well wasn't I the aware one that day, and what about the Priest, the one who did not half give me the glad eye, though only in the way, of thank God you are here, and what about our Mario, now don't let on for heavens sake for he would be for the chop through not sexual harrassment though through rather a lot of jollys and rather lots of flirtation which is so entirely natural it is not half true, so what he did was follow me down to my cabin, and when he saw the stewardess there, well, not a word was said, and I was just so glad when she showed up because I had all with what a treasure of a man, who has fattened me up not unlike a bacon pig and who insists I have the best, and brings me the desert with the most calories, so I guess he must like a fat woman not unlike me, and what does he say, 'Oh Marm, please don't go stay with me on the Braemar and not only that he says 'We are der Best ship afloat much better than the othr Braemer' and I says, da da da da da da da da, and all the young men says, oooooo rrrrrrrrrr, and give their boss a great big smile, and long live the day of the flirtation, and long live the days of the treasured smile and love live the day when I got to play the maraccasses not unlike now, and here they are and here is his face our Marios and he has brought the Maraccass to me, and off we go he has the guitar and all the boys say har har and now i smile and I have seen the white cliffs of Dover and I am almost safely back home, not until we do the drop off and then what will happen, guess I will go full circle, well never again, I go visit our Da, I take myself off for a swim, I get myself in the jacuzzi, I make sure I am well made love, and all the girls go.......

I want some one

And I saw, well get yourself off to the gymn, take out your ear phones, give the boys the certain smile and get yourself some beautiful cherished vibes and give the guys a chance, and then they might respond likewise.

I gotta go, I've got to pack, now this may be a turning point, because we always without exception have a blazer about something absolutely ridiculous and so I go no longer go packing, and get myself into the sauna and do avoidance and leave him to it, and hope he's not as pissed as a newt by evening meal time, and now I know I am casual and all the boys went..... ah, and now I know why and what they mean, they do not know I am not a wich woman and that I don't have nothing left, so now then who would take on a great tub of not half not grease not like me without not a lot of munny, hunny, well I guess no one, so I've got no charisma and I've got no special vibes, like hell I are, and I have no one, so who would take to a schizophrenic woman like I was then, absolutely no one out there, so I don't half know what I mean, and no full well another doctor's diagnosis of schizophrenia for people who are loners is because they like being on their own or they have no choice, because no one will take to them, so aren't we in sort of a down hill spiral which is totally out of control and a not new game which no one, and I mean absolutely no one in the end, can win, because let's face it the puddle faced world always get their own way in the end, so I can't wait to get myself back off on cruising away from all the barking land world and get myself nicely tucked away in the posh top deck, along with all the totally treeless people who reckon they have it all because they have lots of dosh and not a lot else, you know, like not a brain, so I'm not nice, oh heck, not again, talk about being the glove on not a piece of string, and I am going nowhere near that screw ball ever again and now the answer to the next question was yes I am going over to san francisco and I am going western way, and I am going in 2010 somehow someway somewhere because I have never been more safe nor more sane in my life away from roll eyes, no one in particular who reckons I am totally barking so what will he say when we walk through the door and picks up that phone, and checks that credit card statement which was not mine, not until..........

guess we all know the answer to that one, and who will he involve next time, not a lot of sons, not a lot of bruvs, who I've heard wants to be pals again, not a lot of Wyleen, I've already heard her's off me and on her bruvver, not a lot of Wes, well he's wyleen's husbo, so not a lot of supports there, and rather a lot of doctors waiting at the top of the road for me to up there on my bike with my knickers not half not on my head for not a lot of battle, so watch that place, and while I'm not goin off to save that lot at the library not for nowt I've got rather a lot of book about a Planet which I must read, and my new chum, our wich widdow, is the neice of a dead nice clever dead man and the book is called now what was it I must check my bag, and here it is now, Journey through a small planet by Emanuel not half Swedenbourg not now and it's a foreign name and her writing's not nearly as bad as mine and it looks like, Mike Smith I need you now, your scrawl, well how could I decipher all that white noise, and I did some how, and what about that tape then made out in Austria by a not nice man now who has not half dust ditched me once again, far too busy, far too far away, and what a nice blank space in rather a special tape with sounds of church bells and hymns and singing and a nice ukelali and what was it now what did he do, turned around our lords prayer and turned evil into live and corrupted the very prayer itself and that was when I would listen to this tape when I was with rather a lot of holy spirit way back in 1990, and what did this not now man introduce into my mind and into my home and into my way of life, lots and lots of not nice voices, and didn't he dance around in glee the day I told him the radio was talking to me and saying not nice things, and didn't he clock that girl, the one who heard those words, so no wonder it took me rather a lot 20 years and not a plus to get the whole story out, and wasn't he the one, who was ordained through the propers with all those hands on his back telling him he takes on the burden and wasn't he the one who passed on the whole burden of mankind over to me, and wasn't it a shame he involved that girl, and that o ne as well, and that one who is my sister, and who got rather a lot of giddy without being childish and wasn't she the one who went off and bought a sports car even though she has only one leg and hasn't she got herself a caravan and spending money like no tomorrow and isn't she forever off our Da well that's for big time, well I don't blame her, though I know that I am going off into the not the western sunset not this time not for nothing, and I am not going to be so very bothered, because I've been told it's for a long time before snuff and that's not for big time and all the snuff he's taken in the world, should keep him going for never more than half a year, so I am not forever sailing and I wish he would just realise that our Ma could not be bothered, any longer, her is forever, safely over, now I know she is, now isn't she? So why on earth were they all gawping at me and not her then the day she wore no knickers and had that heart monitor there and on that bed, and them in white coats with not a lot of tubes and she was not half not pink and was rather palid, so what was they doing then, using her for rumpy pumpy,

T

terri

Gone off on a ramble, and at the risk of repeating myself, all the girl's went, ta ta, put on their earphones and went for a run, and aren't there a lot of fit girls, who don't give a nana for a man, and found themselves a rather large rampant wabbit, well aren't they for bananas with rather a lot of rubber, the daft sods, one day they will realise and risk their bones broken and their frames damaged not unlike peg leg, and I didn't say that, now did I, it was those girls at work who thought it was funny he was grumpy, and you know why, he pounded those roads for years, same time everyday, for rather a lot of miles, not unlike an old mate of mine, who can hardly walk these days, and does have a rather painful hobble, and that pain in those eyes, well that was the day when.......

well what a look, what charisma what an o and that was all it took, together with a cherished little peck on my lips one night when we were dancing, and not half for Ireland and rather caught sight of me through not a lot of mirror, not a lot of black magic, rather a lot of changes gone on around me and around here and around there as well.....

must just paste, rather know you can follow:

guess we all know the answer to that one, and who will he involve next time, not a lot of sons, not a lot of bruvs, who I've heard wants to be pals again, not a lot of Wyleen, I've already heard her's off me and on her bruvver, not a lot of Wes, well he's wyleen's husbo, so not a lot of supports there, and rather a lot of doctors waiting at the top of the road for me to up there on my bike with my knickers not half not on my head for not a lot of battle, so watch that place, and while I'm not goin off to save that lot at the library not for nowt I've got rather a lot of book about a Planet which I must read, and my new chum, our wich widdow, is the neice of a dead nice clever dead man and the book is called now what was it I must check my bag, and here it is now, Journey through a small planet by Emanuel not half Swedenbourg not now and it's a foreign name and her writing's not nearly as bad as mine and it looks like, Mike Smith I need you now, your scrawl, well how could I decipher all that white noise, and I did some how, and what about that tape then made out in Austria by a not nice man now who has not half dust ditched me once again, far too busy, far too far away, and what a nice blank space in rather a special tape with sounds of church bells and hymns and singing and a nice ukelali and what was it now what did he do, turned around our lords prayer and turned evil into live and corrupted the very prayer itself and that was when I would listen to this tape when I was with rather a lot of holy spirit way back in 1990, and what did this not now man introduce into my mind and into my home and into my way of life, lots and lots of not nice voices, and didn't he dance around in glee the day I told him the radio was talking to me and saying not nice things, and didn't he clock that girl, the one who heard those words, so no wonder it took me rather a lot 20 years and not a plus to get the whole story out, and wasn't he the one, who was ordained through the propers with all those hands on his back telling him he takes on the burden and wasn't he the one who passed on the whole burden of mankind over to me, and wasn't it a shame he involved that girl, and that o ne as well, and that one who is my sister, and who got rather a lot of giddy without being childish and wasn't she the one who went off and bought a sports car even though she has only one leg and hasn't she got herself a caravan and spending money like no tomorrow and isn't she forever off our Da well that's for big time, well I don't blame her, though I know that I am going off into the not the western sunset not this time not for nothing, and I am not going to be so very bothered, because I've been told it's for a long time before snuff and that's not for big time and all the snuff he's taken in the world, should keep him going for never more than half a year, so I am not forever sailing and I wish he would just realise that our Ma could not be bothered, any longer, her is forever, safely over, now I know she is, now isn't she? So why on earth were they all gawping at me and not her then the day she wore no knickers and had that heart monitor there and on that bed, and them in white coats with not a lot of tubes and she was not half not pink and was rather palid, so what was they doing then, using her for rumpy pumpy, well don't it make you wonder, well I know there are men out ther who do that, and I've seen them disappearing in that rather closed up morgue the one with the ice box next door to rather a lot of libo, and what about that sharp suit one, well there was rather a lot of strange feelings that day, and the day when satan gave that great big gate a great big bang, so I rather gave the game away, although I was told that I must tell and that was ages ago by great arch angels in the clouds and not far up in the sky and I said I would not and that was for one man's protection and I was forevr loyal like lots and lots of years and through lots and lots of fears, and I saved him from more times and more cherished devils than he's had hot dinners and what does I get, no more hot dinners, I'm far too fatty bum bum and now I must do rather a lot of salads and get myself off this fat plane and get myself back to what I want to because I waddle when I walk, and chuckle when I talk, and aint that what makes the world go round, and what about that Christopher Columbus, well wasn't it obvious the world was not flat with an arc like that in the distance, it does not take much to work it out which way the world was spinning and what about that then, the moon and stars and not now the star crossed lovers and wasn't there a lot of that, and now that's well and truly over, not a lot of Narmen. Ta ta

Must go someat........ that means I can't quite make my mind up whether to just sleep, pack or go sauna for rather a lot of not big o, if you got what I need.

Werry Cherry not for snuff and lots and lots of Hell Fire for Lots and Lots of Not Now People Who Were Once Upon a Time and are now much much lower than dogs, and pups, and poppets, our little childrens. I'll not scare the life out of them not for nuttin'

Tara

Cherry in the morning, cherry in the evening cherry at super time, be my little cherished and love me all the time, and not for Carl not no more.....

him's far too homosexual and far too danger ta ta

One thought about him, and der fear sets in, so hope I am not around too much longer and do not half not pop it, go lots and lots of cruises lined up if I can find a way to go there without having to pay the rotten stupid unfair single supplement, oh, what about Saga, I bet I not half give it a go, then who knows, what will happen, no, hey, I will stick with cherished, that was until..........

I bet I'm not a bit embarrassed, and will not take over, not now, and give you all a chance to let off stea should you want to, and not take over nowt not like I've dun

so long farewell I don't do backwards not any more, Maryam