Reoccurring weekly mood swings

liliesofthefield

liliesofthefield

I’ve been noticing that about once every week I have about two days where I’m extremely emotional and easy to trigger. Could this be a coincidence or a symptom of something bigger? I’ve never heard of a disorder where mood swings can happen routinely (besides pms)

E

EstherRose94

I have this too and I’m CONCINCED it’s hormonal but I don’t have any proof.

E

EstherRose94

I get especially sensitive before my period but it’s like sappy sensitive. Then like a week after I’m angry and easily agitated. Then after that I’m numb. It’s a cycle.

To be blatantly honest I also have shifting attractions towards men and women along with this cycle. I am in a serious relationship with a man and I have never been with a woman but I have dreams, thoughts, urges, etc that follow this cycle.

liliesofthefield

liliesofthefield

Are you on birth control? (Maybe tmi) Because I am. I’m not sure if a BC can even out these responses or maybe if they’re part of the problem. For me it’s always fridays or Thursday’s, at the end of the week I get anxious and self destruct

E

EstherRose94

I am not but when I was I felt NUTS.

E

EstherRose94

I quit because they made me so unstable and clingy and like honestly scary hahah. My bf knows I don’t use them, we use condoms, and if something weird happens to the condom i would rather have a kid lol