Removing mercury fillings

Y

Yoghurt and nuts

I am thinking a having my mercury fillings replaced, probably by porcelain fillings. Mercury is a neurotoxin and mercury fillings can make all sorts of long term health problems worse. Mercury poisoning can cause tremors, emotional changes (e.g. mood swings), insomnia, headaches, hallucinations, poor cognitive function.

Anyone tried this? Any experiences, comments?

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Y and N, I met a nice man at a bipolar/depression support group at a local hospital, who had the mercury fillings. And he was very sick from them. But he was terrified to have them removed/replaced. So he was suffering with insomnia and depression and feeling like he had the flu all the time. I read up on it and found out there is a safe way to remove these mercury fillings. But he didn't want to spend the money. He had a nice house which I believe was paid for. I'd have taken a loan against the house to get rid of that mercury crap. I'd have gotten rid of that mercury crap in a heart beat. It is insanely stupid to put mercury in the human body. I have no idea what happened to this man. One can only hope he got rid of his fillings. But the trick is to remove them the right way as doing it wrong exposes the patient to more mercury.

Last edited:
Y

Yoghurt and nuts

And here's another question: is it best to have them all out at once, or one at a time?

Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

I asked my dentist about this the other month and she said it is quite hard to remove them if they are very old and they sometimes can break the tooth if they are removed?

Y

Yoghurt and nuts

I am going to a fancy Harley Street "biological dentist" to have my mercury fillings removed in a months time. I am going to sent various supplements to help protect from and remove any mercury in my system. The dentist also suggested vitamin C IV injections. I will have a nose piece for air, there are various air filtration systems he uses and other precautions. He talked about drilling around the filling to remove it one piece where possible.

Mercury was famous for sending hatters mad hence the Mad Hatter in "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", and the phrase "mad as a hatter". Dentists get a large does of mercury in their work and have the highest suicide rate of any profession.

I found some info on the toxic effects of mercury here:
The Thyroid Gland - Iodine Source - Your resource for detoxified iodine.

Last edited:
A

Alchemist2

Hi, removing amalgam fillings does work. Mercury is a neurotoxin that effects the brain. I have had mine removed and this helped me considerably. More info can be found here:

https://www.tourettes.online/

Y

Yoghurt and nuts

I am going to a fancy Harley Street "biological dentist" to have my mercury fillings removed in a months time. I am going to [be] sent various supplements to help protect from and remove any mercury in my system. The dentist also suggested vitamin C IV injections. I will have a nose piece for air, there are various air filtration systems he uses and other precautions. He talked about drilling around the filling to remove it one piece where possible.
To follow up on this, I delayed this for about a year as I was given sold supplements that contained zeolites and lecithin, which I think is BS. But eventually I went back and he did a good job. I did tell a lie to my dentist that I was intended to get them filled elsewhere, as I didn't want the white fillings either.

The fillings were not vaporized but removed intact, so there was very little exposure. I was also given selenium, which took away the metallic taste. I had reached a point of balance with my pH before I went and had the fillings out without anaesthetic.

I no longer use toothpaste, rarely brush my teeth at all, and very occasionally use coconut oil to freshen my breath if I feel I need it. At first I tried to remineralize my teeth with a careful diet, now I am taking a more spiritual path and believe healing will follow. I no longer have a sore tongue or tooth pain. I am off all my meds and I am well.