Remeron again

C

Cielo

I had stopped using Remeron due to weight gain and appetite ..Though no other medicine given similar relief ..planning to start the medicine again ..please share your inputs Thank you

frisas45

frisas45

You can use Prozac. Have you tried that? It's better than Remeron, and doesn't cause weight. If you cannot start Prozac, you can exercise to reduce weight, and there are weight reduction pills.

C

Cielo

Thanks for the reply ..I have tried Prozac though weird symptoms experienced ..tried for few days and stopped ..I have used Remeron for few months worked well though so much carb craving

frisas45

frisas45

Thanks for the reply ..I have tried Prozac though weird symptoms experienced ..tried for few days and stopped ..I have used Remeron for few months worked well though so much carb craving
You gotta exercise. You gotta take weight reduction pills. That can reduce the cravings for appetite.

frisas45

frisas45

From where you're located at, I don't know which weight reduction pills are sold in Singapore. So ask your doctor.

frisas45

frisas45

From where you're located at, I don't know which weight reduction pills are sold in Singapore. So ask your doctor.
But one good pill is Hydroxicut. It's an American weight reduction pill.

C

Cielo

After sometime I took 15mg of Remeron ,I got a very good sleep though subsequent day there was lot of carving for Sweet food.I am afraid to take this med again..Any ideas for the insomnia and to get similar benefits of Remeron? TIA

frisas45

frisas45

After sometime I took 15mg of Remeron ,I got a very good sleep though subsequent day there was lot of carving for Sweet food.I am afraid to take this med again..Any ideas for the insomnia and to get similar benefits of Remeron? TIA
I can suggest that you can take sleep meds for sleeping if you don't want to take Remeron. But it is recommended that you should just take it, for the sake of your depression. Go to your doctor for the weight reduction pill. It might reduce your craving.