• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Remembering What You Did The Week Covid-19 Took Over Your Country

2Much2Feel

Oh, and Trump was still at the wheel (which explains a lot of the suffering we went through due to his ego and not believing scientists, who DO know more than you believe it or not, Trump), so at least that era is over. Unfortunately the damage he did will take a lot of time to undo. But there is hope at least, and I don't have to see this big orange head yelling into the TV every day.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

J

JeanPierre

"Do I understand your question man, is it hopeless and forlorn" (B.Dylan)

T

turnitoffandonagain_again

I was in hospital for a major life saving surgery that week. 12-Mar-2020.
The whole world had seriously changed when I came out.
Pretty much the same for me. Went in just as the lockdown came in. Remember thinking at the time that at least it wasn't in St Thomas's, so hopefully it wouldn't segue into a perfect recreation of the opening sequences of "28 days Later".

Kind of felt like that, being prepped for surgery with newspapers around with big headlines about a 'deadly virus'. (secretly was a bit disappointed it didn't turn out like that, truth-be-told).

T

turnitoffandonagain_again

I mean, from The Day Of The Triffids, to The Walking Dead by way of 28 Days Later, everyone knows what to expect when you wake up in a hospital bed in that situation.