• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

remembering things in dreams that don't make sense

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i seem to be having lurid dreams and remember things i'm not sure are real, don't have an explanation, some things are imponderable, it's pointless to ponder on them, maybe it means my healths deteriating, but they've closed my case and i can't see the drs doing much

could get into bizarre theories about alternative universes telepathy esp read enough science fiction

40 yrs ago you had to be careful what you said to doctors hearing voices depression they could all get your arm twisted to go into hospital for observation, with the threat of sectioning if you refused, now they're required if you need enough resources to live on on benefits though the drs will still dope you up until your quality of life is poor

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've been having people ring the bell at night, 3 times i was woken up last night, i've now taken the batterys out the intercom though i'm expecting a delivery

we used to do it to the french teacher if it's kids it's a sort of karma

and if i complain it'll just be a symptom make things worse and parents will say he's mad complaining about our innocent kids rather than admit they've lost control of their children, i don't even know if it's kids

i would like to install cctv but guardian types consider cctv as immoral for the poor but ok for the rich to buy, my neighbour objected and the housing assoc guardian types said theres strict rules for cctv and communal areas, it'd cost a lot as well to install and adjust, at least it'd identify whose doing it

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i feel better my picture of salvador dali the temptation of st antony arrived looks good on the bedroom wall
planning to show some women the picture talk about how st antony was the saint who made sex dirty in the catholic faith and how theres nothing dirty about sex abd offer to show her
anyway it loooks good on the bedroom wall, i was expecting just a canvas for the price but theres a frame

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

i feel better my picture of salvador dali the temptation of st antony arrived looks good on the bedroom wall
planning to show some women the picture talk about how st antony was the saint who made sex dirty in the catholic faith and how theres nothing dirty about sex abd offer to show her
anyway it loooks good on the bedroom wall, i was expecting just a canvas for the price but theres a frame
up to you if you want a Saint looking at you while u r doing the nookie business

Z

Zoe1

I looked at the picture
and he's tempted by power / might , women , magic and property

is how it looks to me

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
st antony had a problem with been tempted by female demons, it was him who introduced the catholic faiths control of sex no sex without marriage

i was hoping to get the bosch version, i saw it at the national gallery

Z

Zoe1

oh yes I'm reading a childrens book
where there is a giant disembodied head

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i'm doing my best with the symptom thing if you just take a lot of drugs your just left whilst all the care and sympathy goes to the off drug lot who aren't having their symptoms zapped

neither did it help in the past been encouraged to play down things in hope off work though how you could work with the tiredness the drugs induce